Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Some Hair Ideas

As the title says, some random hair ideas for days when you don't feel like having straight boring hair! :)



While waiting for the braids to settle, the webcam's settings are a little weird and it turned my hair into a shade of light brown.. but i think it's quite nice anyway :)

AND WHEN I SHOWED MY MUM THIS PIC, SHE ASKED WHY DIDN'T I GO OUT LIKE THIS! LOL
one day i should try...









i think this is my real hair color! haha!









again the settings altered itself.. SO WEIRD.





Hope you girls will try this out!
Let me know what you think! :D

It looks quite similar to the previous bedhead look but I prefer this one cause the tying of hair is way more comfortable plus
I FELT LIKE I HAD DREADLOCKS AND IT FELT NICE LMAO!

It's always good to dream ;)

Love you girls! ~~~

5 comments:

Get Hooked said...

Hey kitty :)
Is that the casio classic watch?
Can you please tell me where can I get them? Like there isn't a casio outlet but the watch shops do sell casio brand right? Which one did you go to? :)

Anonymous said...

After you tie your braids won't you find it quite painful?

Anonymous said...

actually i find that u look better in this hair colour, rather than red. go brownish like this in future lah, like tammy's!

Peishun said...

I have the same hair dryer as you ! hahaha so cute .

Peishun said...

I have the same hair dryer as you ! hahaha so cute .