Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Troll Day

Songs to sing along to when you feel like being a troll.

If you don't know what I'm singing about, please check out #adelynhosehbo on Twitter & http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/what_bugs_me/804212/pai_kia_girls_on_rise_in_spore_one_boasts_that.html :)



If you don't know what I'm singing about, please check out #showyourboobies, #showtheirboobies and #nakedonfb and http://instagr.am/p/USIEO/ on Twitter :)


If you don't know what I'm singing about, please check out this tweet.

13 comments:

[♥] 吳慧芬; Gоннuіfєи said...

I totally fall in love with your creative-ness! I love all your Troll Along Song! They're so catchy! Create more please! It's replaying in my mind, man! Next time you can try singing to the post, instead of writing it down ^^ You've nice voice!

Anonymous said...

when are you doing the post on Bacne ):

Lynn ^^ said...

Your voice is awesome! ^^ so sweet can *~*

Anonymous said...

What's the first original song? it's nice!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE FIRST ONE! HAHAAHAAA!!!

Anonymous said...

you got a nice voice!

Anonymous said...

you are fucking awesome xx

Pearlynn Yuummydoll said...

LOL.
Great job!! Haha!! ^ _ ^

Bunny said...

FUCKING PWN!!1 WHOOOHOOOO. ^^

Anonymous said...

Hey PXD! How did you add the white text with black borders in your videos?

>< Million thanks if you reply me!! Awesomeee videos!!

Who knew someone can sing along to these unfortunate events loll~!

B said...

LOL RACHELL YOU ROCKS! HAHAHA!!

CuteBun said...

EPIC!

Cutebun
Cutebun FB page

Min said...

Ohmygosh, RACHELL, YOU HAVE A GREAT VOICE THERE !!
Seriously envy you alot siah ! Chio face + nice voice (Y)