Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back Street

Hi kittens ;3

Went with my mum and sis to Toa Payoh the other day to have our dinner :)

This interesting looking restaurant caught our eye!



They had these little push carts which looked really old school plus wooden chairs and tables



Very smart of them to use the pushcarts to attract people's attention lor!
I was immediately drawn towards it :)
My sis helped me take these pictures using the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100!
Night mode WITHOUT FLASH also so clear, yay!!!

I was wearing the self-manufactured shirt dress which looked trench coat-ish from
http://dirtybling.livejournal.com/ ^~^ SUPER COMFY MATERIAL!
LOVE MAX~



Inside the pushcarts were all desserts and "Back Street Food", they have a separate menu for it! :)



I wanted to sit outside but it was drizzling so we went into the sheltered area instead :)







See! The menu for those dishes displayed inside the pushcarts~
They also have a Japanese menu with udon, sushi, Japanese curry, hotpot etc!







My mum ordered coffee and it came in this really cute coffee bag and she was damn amused by it and kept asking me to take a picture of it, lol!!



Have I not emphasized sufficiently on how easy the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 is to use? ^~^
Just point and shoot, and the super fast 0.37seconds shutter speed does the job for you!!! :)
Captures every moment perfectly man!







Only took a few pictures of the dishes cause we forgot to take some cause we were too hungry hahah!

Beef patty with Japanese curry + rice! :)



Salmon Cream Pasta!
This was exceptionally yummy!
Cause their salmon is cooked only on the outer sides and the inside is raw, wah superrrr soft and fresh!
I think salmon lovers will love this man :)



If you guys want to give this restaurant a try (cause the deco is too cute!!), the restaurant is called Luvvy Curry :)
Their price range is about $8 to $12 for a main+set, depending on what you order.

I want to go back there again and sit outside!
Pray that it doesn't rain man~~



430 Toa Payoh Lorong 6
Level 1 - 02
Orange Tee Building
Singapore 319402
Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm daily

Love you all, bye!!! :)

No comments: