Friday, December 2, 2011

BellaDust

HI KITTENS! ;3
I'm excited to show you girls this blogshop called BellaDust! :D

http://belladust.weebly.com/
http://belladust.weebly.com/
http://belladust.weebly.com/


Not just because they have GORGEOUS clothes but also because.....
THEY HAVE THE EXACT HYUNA TOP FROM HER BUBBLE POP MV!!! ^~^



If you haven't already heard the song Bubble Pop by HYUNA, you are SOOO missing out!
She's like super super hot x)
Check out 1:38 where she wears the exact same top that BellaDust is selling! :D


Here are some other gorgeous designs you can't miss of course! :)

Check out this Chanel Inspired pullover!!!
SO SIMPLE AND PRETTY ^~^



And here are a few more pretty knitted clothes I picked out from BellaDust! :)
I swear I can never never have enough of knit clothes!
I wish i had a walk in wardrobe full of them man T~T






OMG AND I CANNOT GET OVER HOW GORGEOUS THIS PAIR OF PLATFORM BOOTS ARE!!!
A MUST HAVE!!!!!
Love it so much I wanna cry T~T
tears of joy hahaha!!!!


So don't miss out on all these awesome designs!!!!
Order now, otherwise when other girls receive these items, you will regret for sure! ^~^
http://belladust.weebly.com/
http://belladust.weebly.com/
http://belladust.weebly.com/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really love the platform boots! I want it too! ^_^


X. Mio

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel ,
you're seriously the best and most well mannered blogger I have ever met . You might look kind of 'ahlian' but your attitude and character totally contradict . You're really cool!! Keep on blogging and stay pretty :)

with loads of love
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! Rmb you mention before the double eyelid stickers you wana get from your previous post? I have been hesitating to get it or not because my eyes are really small too, kind scared the size won't fits :/ mind doing a close up tutorial on how you put your double eyelid stickers on the onces you ordered on the spree yomi? It will be very nice of you and I will be very thankful for that! Cheers! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! You look so pweety ! You totally have good fashion sence ^^ hehe anw the giveaway for the dress still no winner uh ? ):

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachell, firstly this is not a hate comment. I've been following your blog and twitter for quite long because you're super nice and pretty, plus you share all the good stuff with your readers. However IMO, since Martin left for army you've been super frustrated and unhappy, and also venting some of that frustration on your readers. Esp a lot of ranting on twitter... You've been really angsty these weeks, maybe cos of Martin, I don't know, but I really hope you could be happy like last time again. Probably you'll be angry with this comment and tweet about it then all the girls will come and say that I'm such a bitch bla bla bla you've alr been so nice and I'm still judging you, whatever. If I was that judgmental I wouldn't have followed you for so long. I took part in giveaways, didn't get anything, encouraged you, didn't get any replies, but I'm still here. I just hope that the fact that Martin isn't by your side as often as the past anymore and little bad things in your life, won't affect the attitude towards your readers/followers, cos it isn't really their fault.. :/ Hope things gets better for you.
:)

Anonymous said...

i don't think rachell vents on her readers at all. it's just rantings about unkind ppl. rachell just feels hurt & wronged. what's wrong with rantings? if ppl cannot voice out thoughts & frustrations on twitter & blogs, then how? recommend a platform or put a ban to it?

kitty said...

I WANT THE BOOTS TOO! :P

thank you dear <3 hahah yeah i get mistaken for an ahlian a lot :p

i will do a tutorial for double eyelid stickers soon since a few girls have asked for it :)

have winner already but i haven't publish, hehe sorry!!! <3

it's okay i know i damn pmsy also but rest assured i don't mean any harm and i love you all okay <3

thank you sweetheart *hugs* ^~^ but really sorry that i rant a lot :x will try to cut down..