Thursday, December 15, 2011

Breakeven

Hi kittens ;3

Super picture post today.....
All pictures take with the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 :D :D
Peishi and Noah were very impressed by the camera they were like gushing that it's damn good!!! ^~^
That adds 2 on to the list of "Everyone who is impressed by the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100"! :p

And you girls probably won't focus on my face halfway through this post cause got Noah in this post.....
okcan T~T

LOL JK

So anyway I met Noah and Peishi at Cineleisure and we walked around to find a dress for Peishi :)

This is the shop FEMMEX!









the shop rockstar :)











And when we were done, we went to sit down at this Japanese looking cafe(?) cause we were tired from the walking (actually we were just lazy.....) heheh



PEISHI NO PUT MAKE UP GO TOWN!
Still so pretty please!!! :)
She's like a little sister to me, like confirm plus chop i must dote on her one ^~^



I GAINED WEIGHT YES I LOOK CHUBBIER don't flame me cause of that kthx

Anyway I like my contact lens!



Meet Noah, guess most of you girls might have seen him from his YouTube videos that went viral..
I linked him above in case you guys wanna watch~



Peishi and I ♥
She has ZERO make up still so pretty!!!!


Enjoy our big head photos lol!





Peishi and Noah!



Here are a series of .gifs i made from the pictures Peishi took of Noah......
lol cause everything was taken with my camera! so yepppp~

Peishi was laughing so hard and she said the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100's quote "Captures every moment perfectly" or something along that line hahaha!









New Facebook display picture already somebody



We were supposed to have dinner cause we were waiting for (secret!!!) later on, so we had desserts first, hahaha so funny!
Peishi's sesame cheesecake ^~^



Noah asked us to take pictures of him NOT looking at the camera so it will look like people wanna take pictures of him... okcan! LOL



My banana caramel chocolate waffle!!!
THIS
IS
SUPER
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!



It's soft, moist, warm, chewy, sweet and it was sooooo yummy!!!!

Total bill was like $12 for 2 desserts, quite reasonable for the ambience, service and awesome taste! :)



Vainboy1993
DID I NOT MENTION HOW OLD I FEEL WITH THEM?
gawd.
I'm 21, Noah is 18, Peishi is 16 and (secret) is 15.....
I will post about (secret) on my next blogpost :D EHEHEH





"you still taking picture of us meh -.-"



"aiya stop taking!!!" *frustrate*







PEISHI LIKES THIS TOPLESS SUMO HAHAHA



Then after eating we walked around Cineleisure feeling really restless~

Sticky!!!!!









And then we went to the cinema levels of Cineleisure and saw this demonic (white eyed) Alvin and the Chipmunks
I LIKE SIA HAHAHAHA so fierce



Typical~
Everybody takes pictures with Alvin and the Chipmunks!!! hehehe :p







And then Noah tried to catch a toy for Peishi



But he too noob and Peishi helped! ahahaha
WE USED $1 ONLY CAUSE WE DAMN CHEAPSKATE
IN THE END
WE
CAUGHT


NOTHING!!!







photobomb







I think they both look very nice in this photo #justsaying ~~~ ^~^





Hahaha okay wait for tomorrow's post!!!
I will post about the (secret) 15 year old tomorrow! ^~^


Love you all, bye!~~~

7 comments:

Rhi Kanda said...

Ah, your camera takes super nice photos! ^__^ The cafe you guys went to looks so cool ~ I wanna go!

Anonymous said...

I think I know who is the secret person. Is it Naomi Neo? ;)

Anonymous said...

The secret 15year old would be Naomi neo right?

Anonymous said...

i know whose the secret!!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

naomi neo!! :p

Anonymous said...

Naomi right! HAHAHAHA

Kimberly said...

NAOMI NEO!!!! SHE'S DAMN GORGEOUS