Monday, December 12, 2011

Dance Off

Hi kittens ;3

I met up with Peishi, Levon and Jody at Scape the other day :)
It was my first time meeting Peishi!
I knew her, Levon, Jody, Kiyomi and Ben all on twitter by the way lol
shows how open i am with online people, oops! HINTHINT DATE ME OUT ;)

I'm using my Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 as usual! :D
And yes, EVERYONE loves the make up mode and fast shutter speed!!!

anyway.... PEISHI IS 28KG! YES, TWENTY EIGHT, like my primary school weight lol!
When i saw her I wanted to "heyyyy *pat back*" and then I held back cause she's so tiny I was scared I'd hurt her x/
I swear EVERYONE who stands beside her will look very fat and I am not joking :s




Like I said on my twitter, I don't like it when people put not so nice pictures of me!
So just IN CASE any of them don't like the pictures i took, I'll put pictures of themselves taken from all their blogs!!! ;)

Peishi :)

sigh
Felt like I was out with 3 kids instead hahah
jody, levon and peishi all very small
i'm a part time babysitter!



i told them to act like it's a choo choo train thing cause we were seated on this chair which looked like some playground color? idk lol
THEY LOOK EXCITED FOR THE RIDE HAHAH!





Here's a picture of Levon! :)

And Jody!
JODY FRIGGIN DOESN'T PUT ON MAKE UP AT ALL AND SHE LOOKS SO GOOD.
hahah kill me now, it puts my 3 hours worth of make up putting seem so insignificant!


And Ben was watching SNSD concert (sooo jealous) and cause the rest of us didn't get to, so we ended up watching a substitute at Scape!
hahah there was this dance off thingy at Scape whereby they play Kpop songs and whoever knows the dance steps to it can just go up the dance floor and perform for the audience!
cool right!
soooooo many girls and boys went up, i was super impressed by how much kpop has influenced our people in a good way
THERE ARE SOME REALLY REALLY CRAZILY GOOD DANCERS I TELL YOU
ESPECIALLY the boys!!!



As you know, Kpop dances are usually really fast paced and it's usually hard to capture moving pictures on the camera but i'm quite proud of the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 for helping me snap these!!! :)
Even with my shaky hands plus the dancers' constant movement~~~
If I had used my other camera I wouldn't even be able to see a thing, lol!



SNSD fans should recognize this!
They were dancing to The Boys :)



AND I BET YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW
THE CASIO EXILIM EX-ZR100 CAN HELP YOU TAKE PICTURES FOR .GIFS!!! :P
It saves each INDIVIDUAL shot separately as a .jpeg file so in case you don't manage to capture the picture that you want using the normal mode (which already has a really fast shutter speed), there is a function for you to snap several pictures at once!!!!
I checked each .jpeg file and all of them were SOOOO SHARP AND CLEAR!



And then peishi left and Levon & Jody and I went to have our dinner at Xin Wang :)












I ordered this pork chop + papaya + milk soup noodles thingy (damn nice!!! I always order this cause it's salty and sweet at the same time~)
and jody was commenting how the papaya milk combination is supposed to make your boobs really big...
keywords: SUPPOSED TO :p
cause it ain't happening for me! T~T



Levon's


Jody's


And jody ordered mango pudding for dessert!
DAMN JEALOUS :(
i was sick and couldn't eat all the cold stuff.. BUBBLE TEA ALSO ORDER WARM ONE, SIAN T~T



And then I went to meet some other friends after and Jody & Levon headed home..
I didn't take pictures of them though, cause they don't like being photographed i guess.

I was having a damn bad throat and sounded like a man but i felt damn lonely and wanted to talk to someone(s) and ton the whole night.
and it's always when i CAN'T talk that i NEED TO talk the most :/
Ended up with a worse sore throat the next day hahah

SOMEHOW THESE DAYS I AM LIKE ALWAYS FEELING LONELY.... :'(
must be pms... or menopause. T~T

So I was desperately whatsapping and smsing to see who was free to meet and then it turns out Kiyomi was bored at Khatib so I cabbed over to meet her at 3am~~

Khatib macs!
We were seated inside but it got too cold so we went to sit outside instead.
And soon after Jody whatsapped Kiyomi and super spontaneously cabbed down FROM BEDOK! So i helped her pay half her cab fare cause of the crazy ass midnight charges and i was the lonely one who wanted to ton and they were steady enough to accompany me heheh

I like people who are damn steady lor!



My stockings that got ripped by accident, sian :(
That was my last pair of nice stockings ehhhhhhh







Kiyomi came straight down from her bf home without make up just cause I was lonely.. steady bom pi pi also ^~^
LOVE BOTH OF THEMMMMMM~~~

We were trying to take pictures with my camera timer but the distance always wrong or i run into the picture too late hahah so i got tired of trying~~





So anyway here's a picture of Kiyomi with make up!!! ^~^


Had h2h talk with Jody after Kiyomi went up to accompany her boyfriend :)
h2h talks are damn nice lah
wish i had more time spent like this... laid back and honest.


Well, snap back to cruel reality.

Love you all, bye!

6 comments:

Kellyb said...

Hey sweetie!

Always reading your blog!! Love your blog!! Smile more ;)

xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'd love to meet you one day! >:D

365days2play said...

Can you pls tell Peishi to eat more???? Btw can't tell from the angle of the camera. Need to have full body foto!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

what's your favourite brand of double eyelid sticker?

Anonymous said...

u so pretty babe!

Anonymous said...

Where u bought ur top? Nice!