Saturday, December 24, 2011

Essensuals Bugis #3

Hi kittens ;3

I went to Essensuals Bugis again the other day to touch up on my gross overgrown black roots :p

My favorite professional hair salon ever!!!

Anyway my hair was RED previously and it faded into this extremely nice shade of brown and many people thought I intentionally dyed it brown! hahah :p
So happy!!! Like thet can save $$ from dyeing brown after red cause the dye faded into a pretty brown and I wanted to keep the color ^~^

(Camera used in this post: Casio Exilim EX-ZR100)

Read my older posts about Essensuals Bugis here:
http://pxdkitty.blogspot.com/2011/10/essensuals-bugis.html



Look at how the usual hair products have dried up my hair!
Time for a good treatment~~~



LOL black rootssss..... :x





Wayne ♥
He's super super patient and gentle and extremely skilled!!! :) :)
I know a lot of people prefer him to style their hair cause he's damn good!!!~~





My studded bag from Running-Thread~



While waiting for the dye to take effect!
Love the make up mode of the camera!!! :D :D
Make me LOOK LIKE I got flawless skin lol!







AND after much handwork from Wayne's magic fingers, TADAH!!!!
PERFECT HAIR AGAIN!!! :D



No more black roots! woohooooo



ahhhhh xD
Super in love with my hair!!!! :) :)
Essensuals Bugis ALWAYS make me feel assured leaving my hair to their care! :D :D
Love them ttm!

Their price range I would say is like average professional hair salon price, but their services are soooo much better!
Super worth every cent! ^~^





Essensuals Bugis
241-A Victoria Street
Bugis Village (above Burger King)
S'pore 188030
tel: 63330039

JOIN THEM ON FACEBOOK FOR ALL LATEST UPDATES, PROMOTIONS ETC! ^^
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000885576820

Plus you can mention you're a reader of Rachell's blog for DISCOUNTS on ala carte services! :) :)

With Wayne!!! :)
Love him ttm for always making my terrible hair super pretty again!!!


Hurry book your appointment now cause this festive season they're REALLY busy cause everyone wants to look their best!!
:) :)
Love you all, bye!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are actually very pretty. Have more confidence in yourself, Rachell! :D

BerrySherful said...

I went to Essensual Bugis to dye my hair and treatment and all for the first time, and it was Wayne who did it too! Hehehe! Thanks for introducing, i got to know Essensual Bugis from you and Eric! <3

kitty said...

thank you sweetheart <3 <3

no problem love! wayne is really an awesome hair stylist!! :D