Sunday, December 25, 2011

Full Moon

Hi kittens ;3
First of all, Merry Christmas!!!!
By the time you're reading this I'm in Japan now and might not be able to tweet/post on Facebook so I can only wish you guys here :)
Hope you're having an awesome Christmas holiday so far!!!

This is a totally no link to Christmas post though :p

But here's the bowling post I mentioned a few posts back! :)

Before I start, my outfit of the day!

Howling Wolves Tank top (Far East Plaza)
Mid Waist Shorts (Taiwan)
I love Mustache tote bag (Running-Thread)









SUPER HANDSOME SHOT OF MY BOYFRIEND ;)
His features are to die for, I wanna swap with him :(







Forever digging through my bag for my handphone hahah



HEHEH HI BABY!




Lockers in the arcade~



After all these years, I still love bubble puzzle ahaha



Baby playing the taxi game!
I never figured out how to play this..







Zee with the drum sets thingy





And yes finally!
Bowling!!!!







I thought the soles of my shoes had a butterfly imprinted on it and took a picture...
until I uploaded it on my computer and realized it's 2 bowling pins :X



We bowled for awhile and got bored, and then we played VERSUS match :p
Yumin & I versus Zee & Martin

So super competitive when the boys secretly did high-fives when our ball went into the gutter lah wth :/
And they were LYING DOWN on the lane plus making stupid noises to distract us when we were trying to bowl lol wahlaoeh!!!

BUT IN THE END, THE GIRLS WON HAHAHAHA



AND LOOK AT THIS DUDE!
300 POINTS!!!!
It's the first time in my life I see someone score 300 !!!!
all XXXXXXXXX strikesssss
amagad.



And while the most of us are happy enough with just a strike.....
check this out!
A-FUCKING-MAZING! enough said!


Love you all, bye~~~ :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get that the tote sling bag from? LOve it. There aint much advertisment recently?

kitty said...

it's from running-thread love! <3 yeah cause i was busy with japan trip~ :>