Friday, December 16, 2011

How the Cookie Crumbles

Hi kittens ;3
Are you ready to find out who 15 year old (secret) is?

ahahaha okay actually she's Naomi :) The model of diygalore!

So she came to join us for dinner :D

All pictures taken with Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 :)







When I first saw her, omg she's soooo tiny!!!
Peishi is tiny, Naomi is even tinier!
Ahhhhh~~ I never felt so much like a giant my whole life before lol!





Then we walked over to the old scape the kopitiam to have stingray and egg and kangkong with rice!
Total was $37 for 4 person, super filling!!!



Before Naomi came, Noah was like omg she's like a god i am going to worship her etc etc
and then when she came, HE ACT COOL TO HER! LOL OKCAN.

I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT HIS EXCITED FACE!!!
hahahaha his first picture with Naomi :p



Peishi and Naomi!
WAH SUPER ENVIOUS OF PEOPLE WITH BIG EYES OKAY!!!! T~T
Totally am going to do surgery soon~



lol fml i look damn crappy beside them~~~
big eyes Y U NO come to me? :(



And here's the awesome stingray!!!!
IT'S SOOOO HUGE WE COULDN'T FINISH IT! :O



And then after dinner we headed towards Mandarin Gallery side to help Noah with his filming..
which was the whole point of us meeting lah! LOL



I might have been cursing Noah in my head in this picture cause he keep "ehhh take again" "ehhh one last time again"
dsfjsjfsjfsdf whutttt





Him acting ahbeng..... hahaha video below :)



I GOT DAMN SIAN OF RE-FILMING
But I had to be the film-er because Naomi and Peishi too short
HEHEHE OMG THEY REMIND ME OF SMURFETTES, 3 APPLES TALL x)



Never forgetting Casio Exilim EX-ZR100's HDR-Art mode of course! :D
SUPER PRETTY!


Cause without pop art the decorations looks so...typical! :x




And then we all went home~~
So sorry I didn't have a proper outfit of the day post but basically this was what I wore:

Graphic Tank Top (Taiwan)
Studded Shorts (Bitterstuds)
Bucket Bag (Far East Plaza)
Fox Tail Keychain (Dirtybling)
Wedges (Online blogshop)


And if you want to watch Noah's video that the 3 of us helped film, here it is :)


Love you all, bye~~~

No comments: