Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jolene's Birthday

Hi kittens ;3

I finally met up with my VJC classmates after idk how many years, haha!

Cause it was Jolene's 21st birthday! :)

Pictures in this post taken with Casio Exilim EX-ZR100's Premium Auto mode.
I am IN LOVE with this mode so sorry I keep exploiting it hahaha!
And as usual, people around me were amazed by its super fast shutter speed and kept asking what camera model it is! :p
I FELT LIKE A PROUD MOTHER, LOL!





my bag i bought from FEP and fake foxtail keychain i got online! :)



stickers for decorating the book we were giving to the dear birthday girl~~ ^~^



HAHAH MACHIAM CLASS PHOTO!

2 tallest people in the extreme left of the picture, the male one is my very steady form teacher who always attends our class events and his chio ttm air stewardess girlfriend! :P
she looks super like a model! the moment she walked in everyone was like WAHHHHHHH *O*


In case you were wondering why almost everyone was wearing denim stuff, it was the dress code given by the birthday girl ^~^
AND SHE HERSELF WAS WEARING A BLACK LEATHER JACKET!!!
ahaha they told me it's intentional so that we can be the backdrop in the pictures :p


OMG I GOT CHEATED IN THIS PHOTO.
They told me to make a goofy face and in the end only me and yl did it! :(
soooo mean~~~





I was from an arts class and we took literature in JC so there were only 4 boys in our class and like 20+ girls
Of which only 2 turned up that day, and the guy on the right is my form teacher! ^~^
hahaha i told him to try to blend in with them (in terms of age) for this picture, quite convincing ah! :p







What do you do when you see a pretty christmas tree?
camwhore with it of course! :p



this sweetheart over here was my best friend in secondary 3 all the way to JC2 and we were inseparable!
We used to be "brudders" cause we both had really short hair like butches hahah i shall leave that story to another time :p



AND WHOA!
the limelight of the night, apart from the birthday girl - THE CAKE.
The moment I saw it I was like "jo! where did you order the cake from?"
And she said Pine Garden, so there you have it :)

actually i asked for you all lor, cause i know confirm got people wanna know~
so i asked her in case i'm left speechless when someone asks me where to get cakes like that :p









hahah and this guy here is dennis, and they were disturbing him saying that he looks like a korean idol so chia pretended to be a fan beside him :p









SUPER SUPER PROUD OF THIS PICTURE I TOOK!
it was the only way i could get everyone in the picture :p
and the best part of having your birthday near Christmas is that you get free decorations all around :p
SAVE $$$ HAHAHA!
but it was a good night, tons of catching up and all~



And obviously when the party was over it didn't end for me,
I went home and camwhored by myself cause i didn't want to waste my make up and good hair day, LOL

Pictures taken with Casio Exilim EX-ZR100's Premiun Auto Mode.
My face LOOKS flawless cause of the make up mode when the Premium Auto senses that it's a portrait shot :)
Like I said previously, I'm deeply impressed by how it smoothens out my skin without compromising on the sharpness at all!!!!
I personally think it's even better than pictures taken with DSLRs! No photoshop needed ^~^







In case you guys didn't read my older posts, this camera is a loaned set cause of a competition I took part in..
And the thought of me having to return this camera after the competition makes me wanna cry :'(
Especially when the other competing bloggers are really good and there's a high chance i won't win.
Aches me to think that I may soon not be able to take awesome pictures like these anymore..... T~T

NEVERMIND, I WILL CHIONG AND BUY THE CASIO EXILIM EX-ZR100 ONCE THEY START SELLING IT, MUAHAHAH!!!

Love you kittens, bye~~~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, currently which len you are wearing now?

Cheryl said...

Hey I have a casio exilim EX-ZR10 that I bought this year, almost similar to yours (with all the HDR and HDR-art) but, dammit lah! Your EX-ZR100 seemed more fun!

I wanna buy too T^T but I'll get roasted by my parents for sure.

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe! Where did you get the fox tail? Can share :p

Anonymous said...

rachell where did you get your planner?? pls do tell :( i want it too! thank you xoxo

Anonymous said...

why is it that most of the times you have to tilt your head to take pictures?

Anonymous said...

where did you get your denim top from?:)

Anonymous said...

the party held at season park at yio chu kang right?

Yu Ying said...

You look damn cool in the last photo! Like a model ^^