Sunday, December 4, 2011

Maximum Creativity with my Exilim!: Why Photoshop?

Hi sweethearts :)
Here's another affordable food place I want to recommend!!!
Hahaha I'm forever eating, yes i know!

(Pictures taken with the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100's HDR mode, NO PHOTOSHOP AT ALL)

This was at Serangoon NEX, Hot Tomato cafe & grill

Address: 23 Serangoon Central Nex
#B1-57 Singapore 556083
Tel: +65 67534300
Website:www.hottomato.com.sg
Email: contactus@hottomato.com.sg


Waiting for a seat..


ooooops (look behind me) :X
No wonder the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 says it can capture all expressions before they're gone forever hahahah JK~


Accidental blurry picture also not bad~ :p


"HI I'M HUNGRY STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME"
hahah i love the camera's HDR mode cause it kinda smoothened out my complexion a bit although there is no soft skin mode! :)

I think it's cause of the High Dynamic Range (HDR), which I mentioned in my previous post.
It takes FIVE images at different exposures in ONE SHOT, and the areas of proper brightness are combined and merged to produce a perfect image close to that of human vision ^~^

Did you know that the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 is also otherwise known as the "One-Touch Beauty"?
Now I can totally understand why! :p

Here's MY interpretation:
With the HDR mode, the camera makes pictures a lot prettier than they would be if taken with other cameras, without compromising on the sharpness of the image! :)

This picture is totally raw with NO EDITS done to it!
I loved how the camera helped make my skin look smooth!!! irl my skin isn't like that :p
Sorry for the bad hair day though, I was lazy to even comb my hair when I went out, hahaha




I really like the simple and bright deco at the place! :)
Super casual and relaxing~~


My boyfriend was playing around with the camera while I was looking at the menu and he took some random shots and when I saw the pictures I was like "WHOA how did you do that???"
And he said "just point and shoot"
LOL WHAT?? looks super professional imho!




hahah i was too hungry to snap a shot of the mushroom soup before taking a picture of it.. um oops :/
but it was really satisfying for an appetizer! :)


LOOK AT MY DEAR SOLDIERRRR :)
i think even without his long hair he's still super cute lor!
sigh i am so lucky x)


Sirloin steak with aglio olio :)
super tender and yummy! and it was only about $13 if i didn't remember wrongly :)

all their mains are served with aglio olio i think! super filling ^~^
and the salad wasn't too bad (i usually hate vegetables) with the sweet-sour dressing!



I can't remember what mine was called.. Grilled... insert-fish-name :)
I LOVE THE CREAMY SAUCE THAT COMES WITH IT!
It's buttery, saltish and creamy. Plus the freshness of the fish, damn good! ^~^



+++++

The lighting of the below pictures have been edited for the effect~~
Sorry lah I trying to act artistic.... but for SOME pictures, I just really like it when they are not true to their colors hahaha!
but the original images from the camera were really nice already in case you're the kind who are lazy to edit lightingggg~



Outfit of the day!



Heheh alright that's all for this post~
LOVE YOU ALL!

9 comments:

wen said...

you look like CL from 2ne1!!!

Anonymous said...

Whr did you get the knitted top? (:

kitty said...

Haha i think it's the thick eyeliner right :<

A shop called Collage at FEP! :)

Anonymous said...

babe whr you edit the 3d effect pic?? :)

Anonymous said...

Do you know anywhere else that sells this knitted top?

Anonymous said...

Where u buy this top ?

Anonymous said...

hello everytime u go out shopping i miss u AHHh
I WAS JUST AT PLAZA SING , AND NEX. sian! ok i sound creeepy. will u freak out if ppl suddenly approach u saying they read ur blog. have ppl done that b4??

sorry IM NOT A STALER ITS JUST THAT URE MY FAV BLOGGER !

Anonymous said...

where did you buy your shorts?

Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend looks like heechul from super junior :)