Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PPGZ

(Majority of the pictures taken with Casio Exilim EX-ZR100's Premium Auto mode, I am in love with it!)

Hi kittens ;3
I had a date with my PPGs the other day at Serangoon NEX~
the 3 of us were called PPGs in our JC times (waaaay long ago) cause I was from Phoenix House (orange), Jas was from Lynx House (green) and Ting was from Aquila House (blue), which are similar to the colors of the PPGs lol
plus we were in the house committee and the 3 of us were of similar height... similar loudness in cheering.... LOL

Anyway, first picture of the day!
Love how flawless the MAKE UP MODE made my skin LOOK! HAHAH
My skin isn't flawless in real life btw!

By the time I reached they were seated at Hot Tomato (coincidentally I went there only recently) already!
So obviously I was super pleased cause I love their food :p
ordered the same pacific dory fish + pasta i ordered previously hahah!!

Jas (with bangs), me and ting (with short hair) ^~^

THEY LOVED MY CAMERA CAUSE THE SHUTTER SPEED DAMN FAST, LOL!
So far I haven't found anyone who isn't impressed by the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 when they see it for themselves yet! :p

And Jaslyn was asking me what was the HDR-Art mode can do and I took this shot..


And she found it amusing and asked me to take a picture of us (with timer) on HDR-Art mode!
hahahaha i think HDR-Art looks funny on people cause our faces look super cartoony~~
So we decided to make ugly faces anyway so even if our faces turn out distorted we can say it's intentional ;)







And then we went to Pet Safari!
Serangoon NEX's Pet Safari is 2 levels, SO SUPER NICE!


we were pretending to walk down the stairs for the picture but we were actually planning to go up HAHA


first level is all the tiny furry animals :)
like my hamster hehehe!!








DOGGIES!!!!


RUNNING TOWARDS ME X)


HI LITTLE FUR BALL! YOU'RE TOO CUTE OMG X)



heeeeeeey, you guys are too young for that! tsk~

LOL JK
idk what the dogs were doing but Jas put a very dirty thought in my head when she pointed the two male dogs to me, but i shall not spell it out......


They even have a K9 Park at the roof level for your dogs to play!
AWESOME!







no, we weren't trying to act cute, the sun was just in our eyes~~~ T~T



Casio Exilim EX-ZR100's PREMIUM AUTO MODE FTW!
Check out their make up mode for portrait shots!!!! ^~^
Unlike other cameras, the make up mode of this camera doesn't compromise on sharpness of the image, which is super important!


And when I saw the kids playing with water, reflex action made me use
Casio Exilim EX-ZR100's BS (Best Shot)'s Soft Flowing Water mode to take a picture of this!
Looks damn dreamy ah! But I think i should use this mode for REAL soft flowing water.. not HARSH SPLASHY BUCKETFUL OF WATER :p

Still using soft flowy water mode~

For this i used Casio Exilim EX-ZR100's Premium Auto mode! :)
aaahhh, now it captured the harsh splash effect!


my friends wanted to join in also hahaha
but we were super afraid the parents supervising their kids at the side will be super pissed with us cause we so old still snatch the kids' playground... lol!


I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH OMG!
CHECK OUT HOW CLEARLY THE CAMERA CAPTURED THE WATER MOVEMENT!!!!
I'm so super impressed :O





Hahaha another one of my favorite pictures!
Okay you know how sometimes you wanna take a picture of something you need to press the shutter like 3seconds BEFORE it happens for the camera to snap it successfully?
I was so anxious to take a picture of the bucket splashing i pressed it beforehand and the shutter was so quick i took the water right before it splashed!
HAHAH LOOKS LIKE A SOLID PIECE OF WATER SLAB!

And SPLASH!
I managed to catch the exact moment I wanted, AT FIRST TRY :)
Told you!
With the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100, perfect pictures, every time!


And then we saw a really cute dog which jaslyn thought looked like a deer.... LOL WHUTTT~


AND WE FOUND FOOD!!!!


Doesn't it look tasty? :D


Well it's fake and you can't eat it.. OHWELL! LOL


Alright, love you kittens ;3

LOOKS FUN RIGHT? It is!
PLEASE GO EXPLORE SERANGOON NEX :)
One day isn't enough to finish walking the entire of NEX seriously.
It's like a huuuuuge playground for us and there's a part 2 of this post tomorrow ;)

Do check back!! ^~^

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hey! May i know where you get your top from? :)

Anonymous said...

hi pretty may i know how much is the camera retailing?

Mei said...

My sister (dog-lover) would love this place!

Anonymous said...

You stay in a bungalow? :)

Anonymous said...

Are we even allowed to take photos of the dogs ? Hahaha .