Friday, December 2, 2011

Super Market Adventures

Hi kittenssssss ;3

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
SO THIS POST IS AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU ALL~
(All pictures taken with CASIO Exilim EX-ZR100 Premium Auto mode!!!
IT SNAPS SUPER FAST AND THE PICTURES ARE SO SHARP!)


I know many of you are having troubles with finding the instant food I mentioned in one of my older post (judging from the comments I received)?

So here's what you can find at:

HEARTLAND MALL'S (KOVAN MRT) COLD STORAGE!!!! :D

If you're the baking type and can't be bothered to make frostings for your cupcakes,
GET INSTANT BETTY CROCKER'S ONE!
super super nice!!!
I've tried it before!
They sold out for awhile at cold storage but i'm glad they're back!! ^~^
Frostings play a huuuuge part in making your cupcakes taste good, trust me! :)


OHYA AND IF YOU WANNA TRY YOUR LUCK....
I took a picture of this for you all heheh :p


Instant pastry cases!
For those who wanna diy some high tea session? ;)
All you have to do is to put in your favorite fillings!


INSTANT CARAMEL CAKE + FUDGEY COOKIE!
They should have instant brownie somewhere or maybe they are restocking it, BUT THESE LOOK REALLY AWESOME TOO! :) :)
You only need a microwave to cook this, NO OVEN NEEDED!


INSTANT PANCAKES!
Home-made breakfast in bed for your boyfriend or mummy, good for anniversaries, birthdays and all that heheh :p
Super easy to make, JUST ADD WATER and fry!


Instant PIE CRUST!
Same concept, fill it with all your favorite fillings like fruits or jam etc!


DENG DENG DENG
WAIT FOR IT......
THE ONE ITEM EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR AND DIDN'T MANAGE TO FIND........

INSTANT MAC & CHEESE!
I found a different brand but this looks YUMMIER cause kraft cheese is AWESOME!!!

And it comes with 6 single packets in a huge box!!


You can find it at the dried food or pasta section :D


Yep, same as the one i bought! ^~^


I hope this post helped the girls who were looking for the instant stuff and couldn't find it!

Heartland mall is "my territory" (hehehe jk) i mean my neighborhood area!
So DO COME VISIT, especially if you live in the far west or all the way at the east!
It's nice to explore Singapore sometimes!!!
You'll never know what you can find next :)
Like all these yummy and awesome INSTANT FOOOOOD!
No more starving at midnight!

Heheheh x)
LOVE YOU ALL~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do cheer up alright rachell!! Those people who left those comments that you dont treat your followers well must be haters. Ignore them! :) there are still followers and readers like me who really admire you and enjoy reading your blog. And i gotta say you're the blogger who treats her followers the best! really! :) stay strong! <3

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach! :D Where can I get your camera? ^^ It's so awesome I wanna get one too... :x Hahah thanks! <3 xxx

sugar said...

I LIKE YOU TOO!!

sugar said...

I LIKE YOU TOO!!

Anonymous said...

i don't understand why we can't take photos in shops & supermarts. i sometimes need photos to show ppl & recommend things like what u do. i have to snap sneakily all the time & my camera phone cannot disable flash, kanasai!

rachell, u know u are good & kind. don't be too upset by unkind comments, unkind ppl are everywhere, anywhere. it's nothing new, at least to me. this doesn't stop me from being kind & helpful to other ppl. there'll always be ppl who appreciate & need help.

Anonymous said...

Rachell , must try the cupwalker in heartland mall ! Damn nice ! add pudding !

kitty said...

thank you love!!! <3 <3 appreciate it ;3 i feel a whole lot better already!

Mine's a loaned set for a competition and I gotta return it soon :( they will start selling it outside soon! <3 ^~^

HEHE I LOVE U TOO TOO! :)

hahah ikr!! like must sneak around as if we stole something :p

yes! i tried the pearl milk tea before hehe!!! :D