Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wu Zhun Press Conference

Hi sweethearts!!! :)

I was invited by http://www.omy.sg/ to go for the Wu Zhun Press Conference the other day but my mum and I kinda got lost and my mum drove us around for a long time and before we even reached the place.....
it was OVER :S

EEPS.

So...... in the end........
I went shopping with my mum!
hahaha
But they provided a pair tickets to the gala premiere of (romance-comedy) Magic To Win on that night itself :)

In case you don't already know, WU ZUN ACTS IN MAGIC TO WIN!
So Wu Zun fans, you know what to do!!! ;)
plus there's Gu Tian Le in the movie too, I like gu tian le too! hehhehe :p

Anyway, Wu Zun fans are super awesome!
Cause he had an autograph session that day at 7.30pm at Plaza Singapura..
So my mum and I were at the Jean Yip nail place doing express manicure and we were FOUR LEVELS higher than the location of the event and WE COULD HEAR THE FANS SCREAMING!!! :O amazing right!

So here's the teaser for the movie!
The movie is a must-watch!
Not gonna say anything cause I don't want to spoil it for you but I LOVED IT HEHEH
p.s. Got a lot of cute wu zun scenes for you all in the show ;)


So my mum and I were at the cinema and I was damn stupid!!!
I didn't even know I can anyhow sit apart from the assigned seats written on the tickets la lol!
So in the end we were soooooooo far behind :(

Picture taken with Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 HDR-mode without any photoshop.
I forgot to turn on the flash but it was a pretty decent shot already considering HOW SUPER DARK the cinema was~~


Now with flash! ^~^

I used the Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 Premium AUTO mode!
This has Night scene detection, MAKE-UP MODE AND DIGITAL FOUNDATION, intelligent color and noise reduction!!!
AMAZINGGGGG
I LOVE THIS PICTURE, NO PHOTOSHOPPING DONE AT ALL OMG!
My skin looks flawless *spasms*
This was actually my first time trying out the Premium AUTO mode. So gonna keep exploiting this mode in future lol!


Check out how far behind I was and look at how many people were there!
All the hardcore fans were seated in front of course :)



heheh oops this picture.. i took this when the advertisement was about to come out and Raymond Wong got to be a mermaid for this pic :p

ANYWAY DO YOU GUYS KNOW THE SHOW KAI XING GUI (Happy Ghost)?
I loved it since I was young and I've watched Raymond Wong shows since like forever!!!!
The younger generation wouldn't know about that show of course.... #facepalm #generationgap #iamsoold



And we were very very honored to be in the same cinema as Wu Chun, Director Wilson Yip and Producer cum cast Raymond Wong! :)
They were talking about the new movie but i think everyone was busy snapping pictures of wu zun , look at all the camera screens being raised up!!!

HEY RAYMOND WONG, MY MUM AND I ARE YOUR FANS!!! *WAVES HAND*



I was damn panicky cause I was quite far back and the lighting was soooo dark it was so hard to capture his face clearly even with the super power pack Multi frame SR Zoom mode! :(
CINEMA, Y U NO ON THE LIGHTS??? :(



this would've been a good picture but wu zun wasn't looking in front!! hahah sian!







hahah and wu zun seemed kinda shy too!











ALRIGHT, I AM VERYYYYYY SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO TAKE VERY CLEAR CLOSE UP PICTURES OF WU ZUN :(
So as a compensation, I took pictures of his banner at Plaza Singapura! LOL









And if that's not enough for you, HERE'S THE OST OF MAGIC TO WIN!!!
Lotsa Wu Zun in it, happy enough? HEHEHEH :D


Love you all, bye!!!~~~

5 comments:

Cheries said...

WUZUN!!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you for opening needtosell :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there >< Just wondering if you have any rooms to let?

If you do, please let me know? Thanks!
cloudie@live.co.kr

jaeoheelle said...

why ure skin so perfect!!!!! :D

kitty said...

hahaha yes i can feel your love for wuzun from my comp screen :p

you're welcome! ^~^

my skin isn't perfect, it's the camera's Make Up Mode!!! :p