Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bananas ♥

Hi kittens ;3

Met up with my banana bunny babies (Peishi, Naomi, Noah) at Bugis for our REUNION DINNER the other day! :p
Knowing that we'll just only be at Bugis, I dressed down in teeshirt and sandals, tied my hair up and didn't do my make up properly (which I later on regretted like mad... read on!)




I can't remember the name of the store, but Bugis (I think it's Liang Seah Street to be exact) is filled with all these steamboat buffets which cost about $18 to $20 per person, all you can eat!
They have all sorts of good stuff such as beef shabu shabu, scallops, crabs etc.

Noah took this mountain of meat.


I think Naomi took this neat plate of food

And Peishi took this tiny tiny plate.........
HAHAHAHAHA PEISHI, THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SO TINY! :p



Half way through our dinner the best thing ever happened!
Naomi saw Xiaxue walk past the steamboat shop we were eating at
and IMMEDIATELY, Naomi, Peishi and I DASHED OUT to see her!!!
It was soooo epic we were like crazy ass hardcore fans and people were staring at us as we ran up to Xiaxue lol!
And Noah the lagger came running out after that and was like "OMG Xiaxue!!"

Now that I think of it, I really hope we didn't come off as creepy or stalkerish...... O.O

But she was super nice and friendly for letting them take pictures with her although she might have been heading off to somewhere else ♥♥♥♥♥
And I said "letting THEM" and not "letting US" because I didn't ask for a picture with her cause I looked soooo ugly in my teeshirt and sandals and terrible make up omg T~T


Although I don't have a picture with her, I was so happy to be able to see her in person and say hi to her :')
We were all star-strucked and excited even after we went back to the steamboat shop (where we abandoned all our iPhones, wallets and other valuables) to continue our dinner! ^~^

From this I realized that Xiaxue is really really friendly and I love her so so so much more now!
And I think she's really patient!
Cause I won't be surprised if you told me 100 people go up to her everyday asking for photos.
But most importantly, she didn't put on any airs at all to people like us whom she's never even met before and she didn't like "tsk" at us or ask us to hurry up at all! :')

+++++

So after a super filling dinner we went to Hotel Intercontinental...........




to borrow their washrooms.
What were you thinking? ;)

To end off, here's a picture of my banana bunny babies!


Thanks for reading, love you all!

No comments: