Friday, January 6, 2012

Bunnies

Hi kittens ;3
I met up with Peishi and Noah the other day :)
We wanted Naomi to come along as well but she had school so she couldn't meet us :(

I was supposed pick Noah up from school (at Bugis) first but I was late so technically I didn't pick him up from school lah, we just met at the MRT station lol
And then we were supposed to pick Peishi up from work and in the end we were late too so we met at Orchard MRT hahaha

And being really hungry, we randomly went to this shop at Ion and ordered wanton mee, prawn mee and KL curry mee.
And while ordering food I heard this bunch of people say "eh that's the guy who did THE Steven Lim video right?"
They were talking about Noah... wah win already somebody so popular me and Peishi can really go bang the wall :(

And Peishi said her prawn mee tasted bad and Noah said she should ask the seller for a refund else she will threaten to blog about the store hahaha joking~~

Then we went to walk walk a bit, and I FELL IN LOVE.
WITH THIS MAROONISH "No Rules!" TANK TOP AT TOPMAN
BUT WTF
IT IS
33 DOLLARS :(

And I'm damn broke lah so I cannot anyhow buy things T~T
if $10 i buy hahaha i wait long long~



I looked damn weird that day I swear.
Like I cannot look at the camera and smile properly...... so the whole day I looked crappy la

















And look at Noah's pants first, later I wanna say smth............



My baby Peishi ^~^



I tell you, if I could choose any 2 people in the world (except my boyfriend) who could make me laugh so damn hard, it'd be these two
LOL just watching them interact is like a live stand up comedy already hahahah





OKAY AND ABOUT NOAH'S PANTS
when i saw him i was like "wtf are you wearing??"
And then he explained he had dance classes in school (NAFA) so he had to wear that, ohhhh
but Peishi and I still couldn't get over it and we called it alibaba pants :x

peishi took this pic and she was laughing like mad when she took it so the picture's really shaky



sigh this pic.... zzzz BOYSSSSS
who takes pictures from low low angle one noah? :@
make everybody have to look down got double chin know~~
and my eyes look super droopy and small lol





Alright, at this point, I have to tell you guys about the whatsapp conversation I shared with Peishi the other day!

Peishi sent these pictures of rabbits she drew on her iphone to me




HHAHAHAHAHA idk what to say ahahahahhahaa



And now notice Noah's signature smile...



And then look what Peishi did lol wth!!
And we were outside Gucci cause Noah was looking for bags and stuff and Peishi and I felt too poor to step inside T~T

DO YOU GUYS KNOW ALL MY LIFE I NEVER OWNED A BRANDED BAG BEFORE!
lol not even Juicy not even kate spade not even coach not even a.wang or anyth :'(
SAD LIFE IS ME
But i love inspired bags cause they are wayyyyy cheaper lol!



And then we went to A&F and Peishi and I didn't take the instant pictures with the models cause
I didn't want my boyfriend to be jealous (best gf award please~)
and Peishi was shy heheheh :p
but noah took with them and said that's his 2nd photo, lol!





I look crappy the entire day but whatever okay I'm not a model I don't have to be perfect hahah




Alright, love you all :)

Bye~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi rachell , can you introduce blogshop that sells plaid shirt ? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, may i know which series of ifairy brown do you use in this post? :)thanks <3 ^~^

[[candy`]] said...

You don't look crappy at all! Actually, I'm jealous of you :)

kitty said...

alright <3 will post when i find one love! :)

hi dear i'm not sure what lens i'm currently wearing actually.. hahah it was some random one my friend gave me, not from ifairy :( sorry!

thank you candy <3 don't be jealous, i have a ton of flaws just that you probably can't see from the computer screen :x