Monday, January 16, 2012

Doll Up

Hi kittens ;3

Today I'll be posting some updates on my favorite make up at the moment! :)

Cause I've received a few queries about the false eyelashes I used some posts back, and I thought it'd be apt to show you guys the make up I currently like!


They're actually from http://shoponblog.com/, which is known for their reliable and efficient mailing and authentic Japanese make up from famous brands!

These brands were all over Japan when I went there (not much of a price difference though) and they are extremely popular among the models and celebrities!

Anyway, they are having JANUARY Promotions as a way of welcoming the new year together!
Simply purchase above SGD150 worth of items (combine orders with your friends) and get a CandyDoll Lip gloss (gelatto lip glitter)* OR a CandyDoll Cheek colour (peach pink)* FREE!
Starts on 1st January and ends on 31st January!
*Whilst stocks last!


So do hurry! :)

Here are the usuals just like I've mentioned previously, liquid foundation, concealer, compact powder, loose powder, and lip gloss from CandyDoll.


The CandyDoll Mineral Face Powder is a life saver for touching up when I'm out cause it's not too cakey.

And here's my all time favorite, DollyWink Liquid Eyeliner.
I've been using this for the past year and I've honestly never found any better liquid eyeliner than this so far :)
From its thin brush for precision to the way it glides smoothly across the eyelid forming a solid black line without applying much pressure, and not to mention it's cute packaging!
It's practically everything I look for in an eyeliner!


And here's my current favorite pair of lashes,
DollyWink No. 2 (Sweet Girly)

I haven't actually tried the other designs of DollyWink lashes but so far I love the No. 2!
Words can't express how much I love dramatic long lashes :)
And the thin bone of these false lashes are so thin and comfortable, it's like they're not even there!


And I'll be trying these No. 6 bottom lashes and Mellish Eyeshadow Liner set soon to see how well it works! :)
I'll also post up a tutorial for a look requiring these 2 as well, do look out for it!



Thanks for reading, love you all!

No comments: