Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Goth Gyaru Inspired Make Up Tutorial

Hi kittens ;3

Today I'll be posting the tutorial I promised previously!

All mentioned products can be found at http://shoponblog.com/.

Here's the final look :)
It's sort of like a Goth Gyaru inspired make up if it makes any sense..
I'm not really good at the Japanese terms but since the post is about Japanese cosmetics I just thought i'll throw in some, haha!
So please pardon me if I made any error in the Japanese terms etc.

The main focus will be the extremely dark eyes while everything else remains the same :)



First step, start of with your usual double eyelid sticker, foundation, concealer, loose powder and contouring.
(I have eyelash extensions on so I won't have to paste falsies)



Next, using an eyeshadow brush, dip it into the Melliesh Eyeshadow Liner Set and tap off the excess to prevent fallouts.



Fill up the Black Eyeshadow section (as shown below) using the Melliesh Eyeshadow Liner Set and the Brown Eyeshadow area with your usual Brown Eyeshadow.



Next, using the brush provided in the Melliesh Eyeshadow Liner Set, line the bottom of your eyes as shown below.
This is to darken and exaggerate your eyes for the gothic look.




Using DollyWink Liquid Eyeliner in Black, line your eyes as usual and wing it out at the outer corner.

Using Koji Dolly Wink No.5 Real Nude (I know I mentioned I'll be using DollyWink No.6 previously but I changed my mind, oops sorry!), paste them carefully under your eyes to give an illusion of bigger eyes.



Fill up your brows, contour your face, add some blush and you're done! :)



And there you have your Goth Gyaru inspired make up.
I straightened my hair, added black clip on extensions and clipped up the sides to complete the look!











All mentioned products can be found at http://shoponblog.com/.

Thanks for reading, love you all!

1 comment:

THT Christina said...

Thanks for the tutorial! I've always loved darker "gothic" makeup, so I've always adored how you do yous ^^

From tht-christina.blogspot.com :)