Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hide and seek

Hi kittens ;3

I promised to do a Japan loots post / haul video and I'll be posting it asap!
But today I wanna post about one of the souvenirs i bought for my boyfriend! :)

It's the Hide Guitar Collection 1/8 scale model!
I bought it for about 520 yen each
and it comes in a sealed box and you CAN'T pick the designs you wish to buy.
its totally random so it's it's kind of your luck whether or not you end up with 2 same designs and such.

These are the 3 baby got! ^~^
SO SUPER LUCKILY THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT, WOO!



For 520yen, the quality is insanelyyyy awesome!
The strings are real omg and the guitar stand has a sponge to prevent it from slipping off, just like the real thing! :O









But baby was a little tiny bit sad that he didn't get the Fernandes M-145x model which is his favorite out of Hide's guitar collection :(


And then when baby says he likes something, my interest will immediately be aroused! hahahaha
I definitely will want to do things that he likes / thinks look nice etc cause his opinion matters a lot to me :)
And go I went to google that particular model of guitar and took a liking to it as well.
It will cost $2.8k SGD to buy it though :(
SIGH. Why I no print money???? T~T



So because I can't get that guitar..
I shall paint my nails to be inspired by it instead!
hahaha what a bad substitute i know~



Applied black nail polish as base





And because I didn't have all the right colors of nail polish needed, I used acrylic paint instead hhaha!
I used a little bobby pin to draw on the designs cause I was too lazy to go downstairs to get a toothpick to use as brush :s

I applied 2 layers of top coat over my nails after everything's done cause I don't know how well acrylic paint can stay on nails.. :/
PRAY HARD IT STAYS, super time consuming hahah!



TADAH! The end result!

Sorry I didn't use my camera to take a clearer picture of it..
My first try and it's kinda messy I screwed up quite a bit so i shall not take a clear shot of it else you can see all the smudges blah and it'll throw the face of the Fernandes M-145x and Hide~
hehehe



If there's a design you particularly like or are inspired by,
paint them on your nails so you can see them throughout the day and feel good about it! :)

Love you all, bye~~

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

SO COOOOOOOL! Omg how did you even manage to make such fine details on your nails! (Y) IMBA

Pearlene LYN said...

You're seriously dope PXD! and I totally agree with what you say about you and your boy

"And then when baby says he likes something, my interest will immediately be aroused! hahahaha
I definitely will want to do things that he likes / thinks look nice etc cause his opinion matters a lot to me :)"

Cos I'm same as you! HAHAHAH
Stay bliss babe! :D

Anonymous said...

eh, not bad! do more designs next time with other colours as base.

Anonymous said...

omg where to get acrylic paint!!

kitty said...

@cheryl: omg not IMBA.. it took me helluva long to do that :<

@pearlene: thank you so much dear! yeah hahah the things we do just for our boys... ^~^

@anon: thank you! :) alright, i'll try when i don't get lazy :p

@anon: at popular or any other bookstores or craft stores! :)