Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hiding My Heart

Hi kittens ;3

As you may have noticed, I made some changes to my blog layout (again).. hoping it'd look neater and be less laggy for all of you.

Would love to hear your opinions about the new skin so please feel free to leave your comments! :)

For those who wanted to know about my height, weight, my schools, my age and all, please do feel free to click on the Profile tab at the top!

I will be back soon with more posts so please do check back!

For now, here are some random self-shots I took the other day to keep you entertained.

















Anyway, if you like my hair color / quality, it's all thanks to Essensuals Bugis :) So do check out all the posts I wrote about them! :)

Have a great week ahead!

5 comments:

Bunny said...

You're really pretty! <3 I like your new skin it looks very organised. :)

Anonymous said...

Omg you're from Rosyth? I'm from Rosyth too. -ribbonsandlaces Hope you remember me<3

Anonymous said...

ur blog looks really clean & uncluttered now, but black? hope u change the background soon.

Cheryl said...

Its simple, neat and much easier to read than your previous layout. I love it.

Sherry said...

Hi pretty , Your blogskin is simple and nice . I ♥♥♥ it. :)