Sunday, January 8, 2012

How to Create Parallel Eyelids for Monolids

Hi kittens ;3

As promised, a double eyelid sticker tutorial!

Made especially for all the single eyelid-ed girls like me with extremely stubborn eyelids which refuse to listen to the double eyelid sticker!


Please also read my post about the double eyelid sticker I'm using if you want to know :)

Also, from the previous post about my make up tutorial, I received a few comments asking about Eye Talk Eyelash Glue.
You can get it from SASA or Watsons! :)

Hope it helps cupcakes!
Do let me know if there's anything else you guys would like me to post about :)

Love you all~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What eyelid glue did you use in the tutorial? :)

kitty said...

I used EyeTalk! :)

Zaneta said...

Babe, I have so much to thank you for! I've asked you about it in formspring and yes, this really worked for me! Double eyelid stickers give me a slight crease or no crease at all, but it stays and eyelid glue gives me awesome lids but doesn't stay for long! I'd never have thought of this method! Thank you so much! <3 btw, can you still apply make up after doing this? I'm afraid the glue might get ruined. Apply after foundation and before eye make up? Thanks so much sweetheart <3 sorry for the lengthy comment, just wanted to thank you ^^