Sunday, January 15, 2012

Of Leopards and Crosses

Hi kittens ;3

My obsession with leopard prints and all things leopard can't seem to cease even after all these time, my wardrobe can probably be an official Leopard Zoo by now.

Here's the newest addition to my collection from http://www.shopdiygalore.com/ :)
The best part about this piece is the soft and comfortable material plus raw edges!



Goes perfectly with denim shorts.




And I'm not sure how many of you knew of my favourite multi layered cross necklace from Diva which I mentioned in this video.
To my greatest dismay, it broke after 3 whole years of my exploitation by pairing it with every other outfit possible.
It might sound quite ridiculous right now, but I actually felt quite lost for weeks without it.
It was the perfect necklace to go with anything I could find in my wardrobe..

But at last, I finally found a perfect substitute!
This multi layered black cross necklace from Far East Plaza :)
I happened to walk into a random shop and they had this hung up
and the moment I laid my eyes on it, I immediately I knew I had to make it mine :)

Hello new love!


Thanks for reading, love you all!

No comments: