Sunday, January 22, 2012

ShopPlainJane

Hi kittens ;3

Happy Chinese New Year Eve! :)
Hope you guys will have / had a super filling reunion dinner!

For me, rain or shine, festive season or not, the shopping must go on! :)

For today, do check out ShopPlainJane!
http://shopplainjane.blogspot.com/
Remember to quite the discount code for free normal postage: 12PJ

It's been soooo long since I went into a blogshop and felt the strong urge to buy EVERY SINGLE THING from them!
I mean surely most online stores will have a few pieces of pretty ones that I especially like...
but wishing I could buy the ENTIRE shop home?
I kid you not, I felt this when I entered ShopPlainJane! :p

I'm not even going to explain why I like their items cause
THEY ALL LOOK SOOOO AMAZINGGGGG

Every. Single. One!!!











Like, how can you resist?! :O

So if you have no idea what to do with your red packet money...... ShopPlainJane! :p
http://shopplainjane.blogspot.com/
Remember to quite the discount code for free normal postage: 12PJ

Happy New Year, cupcakes!
Love you all :)

No comments: