Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bright-Eyed Wonder

Here's a short and simple tutorial for a more mild but eye-catching look :)
I did this tutorial before my double eyelid surgery btw!

First step, the usual foundation, compact powder and contouring.

Next, apply a Matte dark brown eyeshadow all over your lids.

I already have eyelash extensions here so you may choose to apply mascara or false eyelashes later on.


Next, apply a Shimmery Gold/ Bronze eyeshadow under your eyelids to create that doe-eyes effect


Then, use a small eyeshadow brush, line your lower lash line with the same Matte Dark Brown eyeshadow.
Be sure not to cover out all the Shimmery gold/ bronze eyeshadow you applied in the previous step.

This is to create a more 3 dimensional look for your eyes.


Line your eyes with liquid eyeliner

Lastly, apply fake lower lashes :)

I am using Dolly Wink's No. 5



Fill up your brows, apply your usual blusher and lip gloss and you're done! :)

The result




I know this post is quite short but I still hope it was helpful!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi babe I'm just wondering when you use your double eyelid tape, how do you get it to stick onto your lids so well? Cause when I use it, and apply shadow it usually dont stick that well/or at all. :( so yeah hoping you could give a lil advice on that!

Anonymous said...

What contacts are you using? >_< Thanks!

Anonymous said...

could you make a tutorial on how you do the bun?? (: thanks!!
xox

Anonymous said...

hello pretty! do u mind sharing where to get fringe clip-on extensions? :(