Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Empire State

If you're a huge fan of gigantic or super sized food, you'll LOVE Empire State :)
Blogged about it previously during my Greenwich V post where we ate their huuuuge but super yummy burger!

This time, I went with my family and we ordered the smaller portions that we can actually handle :p

Empire State (Grenwich V)
1 Seletar Road, #02-04
Singapore, Singapore 048775
Phone: 64837249
Website:
http://www.empirestate.com.sg




Squid ink pasta!
Please be warned when you eat this hahah
It'll stain your entire teeth and lips grayish black and it wouldn't leave quite a glamorous impression if you're on a date with someone important :p
But I was with my family so it's alright~
I even took a picture of my stained teeth on my iPhone for fun, but I'm not posting it up of course, lol!




Trust me, this hotdog was HUUUGE (not as big as the burger but still!) although it might not look that way here!




Random shots of one of my favorite shirts of late :)
You can check out the web where I got it from at the advertorials section on the right of this page!







Thanks for reading, love you all!

No comments: