Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[Plastic Eyes] Day of surgery

Here it is!
I finally did my double eyelid surgery!
It was done with the stitching method and I'll blog about the consultation etcetc soon
after I prepare the loooong post cause I'm trying to remember all the important details people might want to know about or need to be informed of.

So here's the video from the day of the surgery!

I RECORDED THE MINUTE I GOT HOME!
Cause I knew I was going to knock out really badly right after, and I did hahah



I know it probably looked like it hurts but trust me it wasn't all that painful :)
SEE I STILL CAN WINK AND POSE LOL!
Will update again soon!

Love you all!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! get well soon okay~ it really looks like it hurts alot, wish you get well soon!

Anonymous said...

how much was it? and would you let out the doctor and clinic's name? ive been wanting to do it for a year already and i am still quite clueless on the exact pricing and how long the entire procedure takes... how long does it take to heal etc..

Anonymous said...

cutting last forever... how abt stitches?

Anonymous said...

Are you okay? I somehow can feel your pain seeing your picture, although its not pain at all... Get well sooooooon.