Monday, February 6, 2012

Play pretend

Have been trying to perfect my room for the past.. 3 or 4 years and it's still not up to standard.
sigh.

So Martin and I went to IKEA again to get me a black carpet!
And of course, what is IKEA without goofing around, playing "house", "cooking", pretending to be a busy housewife baking, cooking, tending to her baby and all~
I love going to IKEA!



Potential mum! :p









I look overly happy :D :D lol





All that play pretend made me hungry!
Time for some IKEA meatballs! Best meatballs ever! I always request for more gravy cause it's damn good! :)






I love IKEA! Even their fruit juice comes in a pretty glass bottle! :)


And how could I resist their $1 hotdogs and ice cream on my way out? :)
Their hotdogs are soooo yummy despite being priced so low,
now who said cheap things can't be good? :D

Thanks for reading, love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i didn't know ikea has new star & moon night lights!

dorkiidreamer said...

hehe ...ikea it is sweedish funny so long away from singapore and jet;) but i really think other hot dogs makers should learn somthing from there yummi stuff and there price...;P