Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rustic Charms

Felt too cooped up at home trying to recover from my post-surgery eyes the other day and decided to be brave and step out of my house for the first time in... a week!

Sweet sweet freedom!
But okay, freedom doesn't last for long, I'm still stuck at home the next few days haha







I love how all the shops at Arab street are all so quaint and full of character! :)





I had to wear shades throughout, even while eating, so that nobody could see my eyes lol!
It's still bruise-y here!



Hi there handsomeeee :)
















Was wearing my favorite new high waist shorts from http://thpaperplane.blogspot.com/ :)



Arab street is known for all the bulk-purchase of swarovski crystals people use to bling up handphones and all so we were there to get some but....
We went too late and the shops were closed :(

So just an advise, if you don't want to make a wasted trip there, make sure you go there early!

Otherwise heading there for the ambiance of their cafes or sheesha's pretty good too.

Thanks for reading, love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your bag from? :) So adorable! Hope your eyes get better soon <3 I'm sure you'll look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi I REALLY LOVE YOUR JACKET!!! Where did you get it from, if you don't mind me asking?
And yes, glad your eyes are much better now!!!!