Monday, March 5, 2012

Bare Essentials

Warning: An extremely self-centered post..

I've received a few comments asking for pictures of my eyes without any eye make up at all so here they are!

I had my base make up on, and plus considering the fact that I went for eyelid surgery, there's actually no natural beauty to brag of so I won't even try ;)











And in contrast, me with eye make up, and of course my new favourite, BLOAT TOOL on Photoshop!!!
Photoshop does wonders that make up can't achieve, but some how I think I still look a little weird with photoshop.. probably cause of the lack of contact lens for now!
Or maybe my skills ain't there yet. Soon babies, soon!!!
I'll aspire to be able to edit my pictures nicely so that I can provide you all with better pictures in future :)





Should have a long post coming up soon! :)
Do wait for it!

Thank you for reading, love you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you look so much prettier without all that thick makeup!

Anonymous said...

hi, i think you look pretty without eye liner and all (:

Anonymous said...

Readers don't want nice photoshopped pictures... We want pictures that are real and not heavily edited ;(

Anonymous said...

rachell u still look good without any heavy makeup =D have more confidence in urself babe ^^

loves
xristine

GenevieveWijaya said...

Just saw this post. Extremely beautiful eyes Rachell!!!