Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Black Angus

Immediately after my brother raved about Black Angus' one pound beef steak, Martin and I decided to head over and give it a try as well.
I love food that are outrageously huge, yummy, spicy and everything else that sounds challenging!
Okay.. actually we're just greedy LOL.

Black Angus
1 Tanglin Road
#01-08 Orchard Parade Hotel
Singapore 247905

For Reservation:
(65) 6734-1181

Dress Code: Casual

















Their full one pound beef steak is $69.90 without service charge and GST and all.
In case you were wondering, our total bill came up to $118 plus a root beer and a big portion of appetizers :)





This cow head was staring at us and judging us while we were eating its kind :X
Hahaha



Beef soup!
This was super thick and good!







Our appetizers :)
The cold shrimp was my favorite cause of the sour tangy sauce! b:
Makes me drool just thinking about it!



And finally, the main reason why we were there.....
the full pound beef! :D
IT IS, SIMPLY, THE BEST BEEF STEAK I'VE EVER EATEN.
Period.

Extremely satisfying, and 1 portion it was enough for me and Martin to share.
And we were soooo bloated at the end of the day and could possibly not eat beef for the rest of the week lol!







Super satisfied after a full meal.... :D



Went to walk around Mandarin Gallery, I love the shops there they're all so pretty!!















Shall end off with this picture of Martin at Toys R Us holding up a "this is hot" sign towards himself... lol!
Self-confidence at its best, I love him ;)


Thanks for reading, love you all!

No comments: