Monday, March 12, 2012

Essensuals Bugis #6

Was afraid you guys would get bored of my usual blogposts about Essensuals Bugis cause they somehow sound repetitive after awhile :p
So I made a short video to catch your attention!



Essensuals Bugis
241-A Victoria Street
Bugis Village (above Burger King)
S'pore 188030
tel: 63330039

Join them on Facebook for all their latest updates, promotions etc!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000885576820

You can also ASK QUESTIONS about hair treatments, prices, promotions etc on their Formspring:
http://www.formspring.me/essensuals
Feel free to post your enquiries there cause they are extremely efficient in answering your doubts!

Mention you're a reader of RACHELL'S BLOG for SPECIAL DISCOUNTS on ala carte services! :D

My hair stylist is Wayne, whom I've mentioned several times in my older posts about Essensuals Bugis :)

Thanks for reading,
Love you all!

4 comments:

1810fm said...

Wow! very nice video promo for Essensuals. =D

Anonymous said...

I love your new layout! :) wish i could take photos as nice as yours ><

anyway, whats the lip gloss that you used in the vid? i believe its a new one you're using right? :D looks really sweet on you!

<3

Anonymous said...

haha, like ur video. unique!
i thought u were pretending to be a ghost with that music!

kitty said...

thank you dear <3 <3

i'm using a fluorescent pink lipgloss mixed with my usual candy doll one :)

ahaha hope it didn't scare you then :p