Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No more tears

This might be one of the most retarded tutorials in all of tutorial history.... I wouldn't know..
But I WANT TO do it anyway, so please enjoy... LOL well at least try to!


Has this ever happened to you?

*le me in the midst of applying eye make up


OH GAWD WHY DOES MY CONTACT LENS HAVE TO BE SO GOD DAMN DRY NOW?!!


If I drip the contact lens solution directly, there are some possible consequences:
My eyeliner may smudge AND GET INTO MY EYE
My fake eyelashes may become wet and wouldn't stick and I have to repaste them
The solution may overflow and RUIN MY FOUNDATION!!! (refer to pic below)


So here's how I solve it!

Instead of dripping the lens solution in directly (and I usually squeeze too much solution out, cannot control...), I used a Q-tip to help!
This minimizes the "overflowing" and it doesn't hurt at all if you are gentle! :)
I am hoping no one jabs their eye accidentally cause of my tutorial.. *fingers crossed*


TADAH!
*le contact lens not dry anymore~~

YOU AMAZING BITCH OF A Q-TIP! :D


The end!

Okay this may only apply to people who apply really thick foundation and eye make up like me but..
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!
Like maybe one day you need to do dramatic make up for a photoshoot or a performance and your eyes are dry as hell during the process of applying make up?
For me it feels really crazily dry when I'm applying mascara and I need to open my eyes all the way and can't blink else it'll smudge T~T

I shall choose to believe that this tutorial will help at least one person out there.... I think! LOL

Till my next post,
Thanks for reading, love you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Won't the cotton fibres scratch the lens/ irritate your eye if you touch the cotton bud to the lens?

cheryl said...

may i know what photoshop programme do you use? (:

Emma said...

Hi Babe! :D

May i know what contact lens are you wearing in this post? the color is absolutely gorgeous! :D

care to share what brand of eyeliner is good? cuz it looks intensely black on you which is cool!!

thanks babe!

xoxo

THT Christina said...

LOL this was funny and actually pretty good as a tip x)
It happens to me, I hate dry contacts D: So thanks for this ^^

tht-christina.blogspot.com

kitty said...

When it's wet it won't scratch or irritate the eyes so make sure you drip enough solution onto the q tip! :)

Adobe photoshop CS3 :)

IFairy Moe Moe Brown! :D

I'm using dollywink's black liquid eyeliner! My favouriteeee :)

Hehe yay! you're welcome christina! <3

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your earrings!! :)