Friday, April 20, 2012

Cold Stone

Went to Javier's at Cineleisure's Basement the other day when I was STARVING after a photoshoot
Tried not to eat before the shoot else I'll have to suck in my tummy even more lol
And thank god they had this fill a plate thingy where you can just grab whatever salad/side dishes you want at a fixed price.

My entire set (including soup) was $21.90

Javier's Rotisserie & Salad Bar
8 Grange Road
#B1-03/04/05/K4 Cathay Cineleisure Orchard

I think the food was not bad, would have preferred my steak medium rare instead of well done though!
Should've tried the roasted chicken instead of the beef though cause it looked good when Cynthia ordered it!



Check out my plate of..... everything mixed together lol!
Fruits, mashed potato, fried stuff, act healthy pathetic pieces of vegetables......
hahahaha when I'm hungry I always feel like eating one of everything :p


And after we ate, Priscilla, Kurumi and her boyfriend joined us and we went to Cold Stone Creamery at Orchard Central for ice cream!
Damn full sia :X

Cold Stone Creamery (Orchard Central)
181 Orchard Road
#01-10 Orchard Central, Singapore
Tel: +65 6238 9060





Yes, it's the shop that Chick vs Dick (on Clicknetwork.tv) went to and had to toss the ice cream and make the waffles for the challenge heheh!


MY FLYING ICE CREAM!!!! :D
I ordered the Oreo Overload, damn good!!!
Please eat that!!!
If I'm not wrong it's about $6 with the waffle :)



Our ice creams! ^~^


And of course camwhoring with my new hair~~



^~^


OH DANG,
after posting this........
I'm craving for ice cream now :(

Hope the pictures made you hungry!!! HEHEHE
Love you all! :D


Remember to visit AshInCans for their gorgeous new collection!

No comments: