Saturday, April 28, 2012

Essensuals Bugis #7

I guess you guys should already have seen me spamming pictures of my ombre hair on my Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook and my blog by now so I'm not really sure how to introduce you to my "new" hair hahah :X

But anyway, I did my ombre hair at Essensuals Bugis, as usual! :)
If you're interested, and would like to see all my hair colors previously,
I have 6 other blogposts about all my experience with them here:


Essensuals Bugis
241-A Victoria Street
Bugis Village (above Burger King)
S'pore 188030
tel: 63330039

Join them on Facebook for all their latest updates, promotions etc!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000885576820

You can also ASK QUESTIONS about hair treatments, prices, promotions etc on their Formspring:
http://www.formspring.me/essensuals
Feel free to post your enquiries there cause they are extremely efficient in answering your doubts!

Mention you're a reader of RACHELL'S BLOG for SPECIAL DISCOUNTS on ala carte services! :D


This was me after 6 whole hours of bleaching, washing and dyeing of my hair.
My base color was changed from a kind of yellow/blonde to an ash blonde color and I LOVE IT!!! :D

Here's the team at Essensuals Bugis who were EXTREMELY patient with me!
Thank you so much :')
I love how they're always so professional and produce the desired effect for their customers.
Especially when it comes to bright colors like this, you really can't afford to screw up!
(and girls, please don't DIY, you will regret like mad cause your hair will be super cui, trust me)
Which is why I'm super glad I did my hair at Essensuals Bugis :)

Also, they were very gentle because I told them my scalp was hurting from the chemicals
(I'll tell you more later)

The guy on the left is Wayne, he's my hair stylist! :)
If you like my hair, you can request for him at Essensuals Bugis to do yours too!


This is Bryan!
Those who've been to Essensuals Bugis before should be familiar with him as well :)


In conduction with Essensuals Bugis' 2nd Year Anniversary this MAY 2012,
they would like to reward their clients with a great Treatment Package and a new look for their Promotional Flyers! :D

(Click for bigger image)

(Click for bigger image)

Dinner with Peishi at Shokudo at Bugis Junction after doing my hair :)
Thank you baby love for waiting for me!!!




Ordered the same grilled salmon spaghetti as the one I did in the CNOS Food challenge but this one wasn't as yummy!
I loved the one at Cineleisure!



Chiffon Denim Top from http://dirtybling.livejournal.com/ :)

So this is my hair right after dyeing it!
The team at Essensuals Bugis blew it really straight and smooth for me, wooo!
And I didn't have to wash my hair for the next two days :p

Plus I dare not wash too, cause........





...cause I have this super red blister on the top of my scalp and it hurts at the slightest touch T~T

It happened cause I wasn't supposed to wash my hair before I went to bleach/dye it so that my scalp's natural oil will protect itself
but I had an event in the morning so I had to wash it :(
PAIN SIA......

Tip: NEVER wash your hair on the day/night before if you know you're going to bleach/dye your hair.


SEE HOW OUCH THIS IS T~T
feels painful just looking at it... lol

BUT.... NO PAIN NO GAIN.
After enduring with it, the blister has dried up, formed a hugeeee scab and now my whole head is flaking like dandruffs lol!!!
But at least it doesn't hurt anymore!!! :D :D


And here is my gorgeous gorgeous ombre hair by Essensuals Bugis! :)
I curled my hair cause I think it makes the ombre effect even prettier!
Brace yourselves for the picture spam~~









So if you're keen in getting your hair done at Essensuals Bugis (smart choice I'd say!!! :p),
do give them a call to book an appointment!

Essensuals Bugis
241-A Victoria Street
Bugis Village (above Burger King)
S'pore 188030
tel: 63330039

Join them on Facebook for all their latest updates, promotions etc!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000885576820

You can also ASK QUESTIONS about hair treatments, prices, promotions etc on their Formspring:

Mention you're a reader of RACHELL'S BLOG for SPECIAL DISCOUNTS on ala carte services! :D

May we all get pretty perfect tumblr-worthy hair! ^~^
Thanks for reading!
Love you all!

No comments: