Tuesday, April 17, 2012

USS Part 2

Anddddd here's part 2! :)

After taking a whole bunch of rides, we went to Loui's to have pizza cause my cousin recommended it!
The food there is quite pricey cause nothing in USS is cheap to be honest...
but it's alright if you treat it like you're overseas I guess? :X


THE CHEESE ON THE LASAGNA IS HEAVEN!!!


Cheesesticks!





Baby and I :D
At this point, my hair was in a horrible mess because we took the rides IN THE RAIN.
LOL ultimate fml
wind + rain + roller coasters = HAIR CUI MAXIMUM



AND HERE COMES THE BIG BIG PIZZA!
Shiok until cannot shiok! :p



And with a pizza of this size, it's really hard to resist camwhoring with it, lol!







And after eating, we took some chill baby rides, watched some performances and then went for the more exciting ones again!!!




Best ride of the day, Battle Star Galactica (Cylon and Human)
If you've been to USS, you would definitely have seen this ride before.
But being willing to go on this ride isn't that easy.....

It was my FIRST time taking a roller coaster that goes upside down lol so exciting!!!!

But let me tell you something.....

YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT!
It's like THE best ride ever in USS, plus the Mummy ride and Transformers ride, and these are the rides that you can't afford to miss.

And if you're too afraid of dying or falling out of your seat from the ride,
it won't happen even if you wanted to suicide from it.
Cause the safety straps of Battle Star Galactica that hold you onto your seat is TOO DAMN HARDCORE.
Before the ride started, I tried to move around like a mad man in my seat and I couldn't break free from it,
and so I felt extremely safe x) hahaha

K REMEMBER TO GO TAKE THE RIDE!!!



And that was the end of my USS experience!

I LOVE IT AND I'M GOING BACK AGAIN SOON, HOPEFULLY! :)

I'm sorry if this post is extremely slipshod, cause I'm damn sleepy and I still have to take pictures of some stuff~~
But at least I showed you lots of pictures and a huge huge pizza, right? :D

HEHEHE

Thanks for reading, love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! when are you gonna do your plastic eyes (2) post?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip!
A pity that you went a lil late because recently they changed Human safety lapbar to full body restraint type. You can actually feel that you are falling!

Nevertheless, it took a lot of courage for one to try!
KITTY SO HARDCORE!

kitty said...

hmm so far i didn't receive much questions about my double eyelid surgery so I didn't blog the part 2 of it, except those via email which i tried to reply all! do let me know if there's anything you'd really like to know and I'll reply <3

hahah thank you love! it was damn fun :D
lol i'd be scared if they didn't have the full body restraint thingy though! glad they changed it :p

Anonymous said...

eh, next time u take the ride bring along a shower cap, haha!