Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Best place to buy make up?

Girls and make up... you can't escape from it!

Ever needed a whole bunch of make up really urgently?
Don't want to go to many DIFFERENT places (yes, I hate travelling too) just to get those few products?
Watch this video to find out where exactly is the best place to buy make up (imo) in Singapore!

**disclaimer: this is only my opinion and I took into consideration:
- the convenience from my home (purple line)
- I didn't pick Ion Orchard also because I HAD NO MAKE UP ON and I wouldn't want to go to town being seen without make up



Make up expiration dates (from the time you first open the products) as mentioned in video:
Powders & Shadows - 2 years
Cream shadows - 12 to 18 months
Foundation - 1 year
Lipstick & lipliner - 1 year
Mascara & eyeliner - 3 months
Make up brushes - Clean weekly using a mild detergent
Make up sponges - Replace weekly, or when sponge becomes soiled







The dress I wore in the video:





Thanks for reading, love you all! :)

No comments: