Friday, May 18, 2012

My everyday make up

Ever since my double eyelid surgery, it's been a lot easier for me to apply my eyeliner because I no longer have to spam it like before just for it to be seen (and not hidden under my eyelids) yay!

Also, I recently changed a lot of my make up products because I had some of them for a really long time and I needed to throw them away otherwise they might cause more breakouts to my face.. :(

So I've done an updated "my everyday make up" video, hopefully it will be a lot clearer for you guys! :)


Products used:

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 (Warm Ivory)
Foundation Brush from SEPHORA
M.A.C liquid concealer NC15
Powder Foundation by KOSE ESPRIQUE
SEPHORA Bronzing Powder (Clair Light)
Eyeshadow Brush from SASA
M.A.C Eyeshadow (Nylon)
Kate Designing Eyebrow N
Canmake Cheek & Cheek Blush
Dollywink False Eyelashes No.2
(Sweet Girly)
Dollywink False Eyelashes No.2 (Sweet Girly)
Sweet Talk eyelash glue from SASA
SEPHORA Lip Stain 08
Candydoll Ramune Pink lipstick



Anyway, I'm going to be using a white cloth as my backdrop for quite some time
cause my walls are gross (a lot of marks) but mummy says it's not a convenient time to paint it yet...
so please just bear with this, thank you!! :)


And I'm really excited to be posting about Ellysage because the clothes on their site are always so exciting to dress up with! :)

Check out this teal/turquoise blazer for example!
Chic, glamorous, but totally trendy and attention grabbing!!!
I ADORE THIS PIECE SO MUCH!

Best part is that I can wear all black underneath and throw this striking baby over
and nobody would say I'm "emo" or anything HAHAH

You can get yours here:



If you need a basic dress for layering,
their Robyn Tube Dress is of excellent lycra material
(won't fur as compared to cotton ones)
so it's worth every cent! :)
Affordable too!



Thanks for reading, love you all! :D

No comments: