Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sushi Date

Had Ichiban Sushi at AMK Hub with my boyfriend the other day!!! b;

Ichiban Sushi
AMK Hub #02-01
53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3
Tel: 6555 1617
Daily: 10.00am -10.00pm
(Last Order: 9.30pm)

My boyfriend is the cutest and sweetest thing EVER and up till today a part of me still thinks I'm dreaming
Cause he's too perfect for me to be true.
I've said this a million times, but he's not just my boyfriend, he's my best friend as well :')
Happy 20 months and many more years to come sweetheart!!!!

It's as if someone customised his character to suit mine perfectly and mine to suit his.... it's crazy!


So anyway here's the food! haha!

I think ichiban sushi and itacho sushi serves some of the best Japanese food in Singapore :D
(not that I'm an expert at this.. haven't tried a lot of sushi restaurants except the usual few)

No idea what my set is called, I just pointed to the picture cause it looked really worth it with tons of stuff in a set lol!
I don't care what I was eating as long as it was yummy!!! :p


Some fried chicken with mushroom and cheese sauce or something, WAH SHIOK!


Soft shell crab!!!


And who can forget chawanmushi!!!
And I actually made a DIY Chawanmushi before in THIS BLOG POST (IT'S DAMN GOOD)
so if you're in the mood for cooking... ;)


Baby's seafood hot pot or something!
Loved the rich seafood flavour of it! :)




Yay happy post with my 2 best friends in the whole wide world - Martin & food!!!
LOL


And here're some picture spams of me LOL!

I'm extremely indecisive when it comes to clothes and if there's a cutting or design I like and the item comes in a few colours....
I'LL TAKE ALL OF THEM! HAHAHA

So here is the Twin Bow Back dress from Jipaban in Beige, Plum and Black! :)










Thanks for reading, love you all!

No comments: