Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Wine Company

Had a nice dinner at The Wine Company at Changi Village with some awesome bloggers like QiuQiu, Noel, Esther & some others the other day :)
The ambiance was real nice and it was my first time there.... and I was quite inappropriately dressed!
Haha! I totally didn't know it was such a chill out place and we'd be seated outside,
shouldn't have worn a blazer cause I was secretly dying of heat inside hahah :X
Okay not that bad but would've been better if I wore sleeveless~~

From the name I guess they're known for their wine and all,
but sadly I can't drink so I only ate their food and had ice water oopssss~

The Wine Company™@Changi Village

1 Netheravon Road
#01-04/05 Changi Village Hotel
Singapore 508502
Tel : +65 6214 0139

Group picture credit to Esther's blog! :)


We were all kind of hungry I guess plus I arrived slightly late so I didn't manage to take a picture of all the appetisers,
but they were good!!! :D
The kind that I like!



And I ordered a smoked salmon spaghetti!
Salmon dishes never lets me down ;)


And my lava cake with vanilla ice cream!
I love thissssss!
So super sinful but super yummy!


Didn't take much pictures cause we were kind of engrossed in talking about....... secret! :p
So please watch this space for more updates hehehe!

And if you're thinking of organizing some romantic or chill get-together,
I think The Wine Company is quite a good choice! :)

The Wine Company™@Changi Village

1 Netheravon Road
#01-04/05 Changi Village Hotel
Singapore 508502
Tel : +65 6214 0139

Opening hours:
Monday to Saturday, 4pm - late
Sunday and Public Holiday, 12noon - 11pm


Anyway if you're the kind who are willing to pay for a prettier looking make up product
(but hate the kind with chio exterior but the product itself sucks),
check out this Limited Edition HOT PINK Black Liquid Eyeliner from

I'm super excited to use it!!!
My favourite liquid eyeliner + hot pink packaging?!
I almost died when I saw it lol!!



Oops, abrupt end with a large photo collage of myself :X

Love you all, thanks for reading!!

No comments: