Tuesday, June 26, 2012

All hail Sergeant Martin!

It was a beautiful day at Pasir Laba Camp where thousands of commanders gather to celebrate their passing out parade!

And among those thousands, one of them is my boyfriend/ self-proclaimed husband-to-be :P


Jeng jeng jeng!

The parade was really cool and the guys all looked so smart and serious in their uniforms and marching so neatly wtf
I'm damn proud that my baby's one of them!!!! :'D



After 3 to 4 months of SISPEC training, Martin is officially a 3rd Sergeant!
ALL HAIL SERGEANT MARTIN!!!! :P

As his girlfriend, I didn't have it easy too okay!
I must be loyal and faithful and wait for his texts patiently while he's at training and sometimes it gets lonely and I can only hug my bolster~~
And everytime he had confinement and guard duty, I suffer along with him cause our precious weekends get burnt away :'(

BUT FINALLY, things are going to get better for the both of us!
I hope so! :) :)

Look at his happy face lol!!



Say byebye to the old white striped rank and hello to the new black stripes, my sergeant!!!! :)


mummy-in-law (self-proclaimed) helping him put on his new rank :D


MY BF'S MUM IS DAMN COOL AND PRETTY I AM SERIOUS
And Martin looks a lot like her :D
She wears leopard prints and chokers and oversized shades,
HOW TO NOT LOVE HER OMG XD



And here is Sergeant WeiXiang if you girls missed him! hahah


Mr and Mrs Sng (self-proclaimed) :B



Nothing is more precious than what you earned by yourself through your own efforts :)


Happy and proud commanders! :)


Deep respect for each and everyone of them because they are the ones protecting our country and keeping us safe! :)
Damn proud of our boyfriends / brothers / friends in the army!

And remember to keep encouraging them and cheering them on cause they will need the motivation cause it really ain't easy!

Three cheers! :) :)



My dear handsomest and cutest sergeant,
words cannot express how proud I am of you and how thankful I am to have you in my life!
We've conquered another milestone in our relationship and I believe we will make it through even tougher tests in future and make it till the end :)

Remember our promise, till death and even beyond



By the way, not sure if you girls noticed, I was wearing a super pretty cosmic tank dress for this joyous occasion!!!! :)

And it's from http://ashincans.livejournal.com/ so if you're keen, do check their page out!
Tons of lovely designs as always! :)


Thanks for reading, love you all!

No comments: