Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FashionHooks Photoshoot

Went for a photoshoot for FashionHooks the other day! :)
As you all know I'm not really good at modelling for anything so I don't usually do this...
PLUS I DON'T GET TO PHOTOSHOP THE PICTURES T~T
Damn insecure hahaha :X

But cause it's my friend Cynthia's blogshop, I gave it a try! :)

Hopefully you guys will like the pictures! *fingers crossed*

Mervin and Samantha was there to model for the apparels as well!! :)

Some behind the scenes!






Me, Samantha, Cynthia and Mervin! :D


And after we're done, we went to Astons at Bugis+ (formerly known as Iluma) to eat!

Astons Specialities
201 Victoria Street, #05-10/11 Bugis+
Tel: +65 6884 5397

Opening Hours
Daily: 11.30am – 10pm

The price range is really cheap (approx $13 per person) and the food is damn yummy! XD






I had a rare rib eye steak cause I was STARVING! :)
Damn shiok!!!



Here are some of my favourite designs from the shoot! :)
If you're interested in purchasing them, do visit


Thanks for reading, love you all!

No comments: