Friday, June 15, 2012

Salted Caramel Love

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but I'm OBSESSED with Salted Caramel Cupcakes cause of Twelve Cupcakes!!!

But because sometimes it's really out of the way for me to travel just to get them,
not to mention spending hours on make up and all.... T~T
I decided to bake them!!!

The recipe I used is from THIS WEBSITE!




Say hi to my new transformer!!!!
hahahaha it's red and it looks like a transformer robot I don't care






Mix it all up! :)


Ready for baking!


When you're waiting for your cupcakes to bake,
you can actually make the frosting first so you can pipe them on immediately once the cupcakes are cooled :)


Pretty little bald headed cupcakes!


There! Less bald!!!! :)
I actually made mine to look more similar to the ones at Twelve Cupcakes cause that's the one I really like,
compared to the one from the website so yeah hehehe XD




About the recipe, personally I'm not a fan of the cake of the cupcake (sounds weird) using this recipe THAT much, probably due to the buttermilk and all... just kind of not to my liking :(

BUT the frosting and caramel sauce was PERFECT!!!!!
Exactly how I like it! b;
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!

So I'll probably use my usual vanilla cake recipe for the base in future and then use the frosting from this recipe!

Once again,


Anyway, new twitter display picture! :)
Here's my link if you want to follow me~~



And...................... my new hair!!!!
Hahaha okay not really new, just added some cornrows at one of the sides :D
I LOVE MY BLACK ROOTS!!!!!!

What I'm wearing:



What I'm wearing:



Thanks for reading, love you all! :D

No comments: