Monday, July 2, 2012

FashionHooks x I-Babydoll Sales Event (June)

Went to FashionHooks x I-Babydoll Sales Event previously!
Peishi and Eric came down too!!! :)

Tons of contact lens, cosmetics, and apparels instocks! :D :D :D

Met a lot of nice people too~~
I love events like these! :) :)

Took a number of pictures so I'll just cut the nagging and let the pictures do the talking ^~^







Check out eric's new deepset parallel eyelids omfg so damn chio!
It's still a little swollen so it'll look even better once it deswells completely x)
WAHLAO I LOVE YOUR EYES ERIC GIMME!!!!!!! :p




Peishi hiding behind the my melody stuffed toy because she came straight from school and didn't put on make up hehe!
I LOVE YOU FOR COMING DOWN BBYLOVE!!!! :) :)


Had dinner at Ajisen Ramen with the soon to be sergeant boyfriend who just booked out from camp! :)



Thank you peishi for helping us take pictures hehehehe i love you!!! :D :D
I think I haven't taken decent pictures with Martin since forever lol!




And if you're in the mood for shopping after seeing this post,
do check out Dress Down Friday by Jipaban! :)

I got this Tetra Duo Toned Top (Black) from them!
Loveeeeee the material and the cutting!
Won't zhao geng one so you can move around freely in it lol! :p


(pssst somehow i look like i'm holding a sneeze or wiping my drool in this picture lol)

Alright, thanks for reading!
Love you all! :)

No comments: