Monday, July 16, 2012

It's a girl thing: On Instagram

Random and super short video I made about girl and boy users on instagram hahah

Hope you guys will like it! :P



And yes I'm suddenly taking all my old wigs out to play again cause I found them when I was packing my room lol
I've been neglecting them for a really long time :X

Anyway, I cut one of my female wig into a boy's wig by myself!!!
Looks way better in pictures than in real life though lol. It's damn messed up IRL.

Anyway, here are some pictures of me dressed up as a boy lolol

no lens, some foundation, a little bit of eyeliner plus i drew x2 the thickness of my eyebrows!

and i secretly think i look a bit like g dragon from big bang ahahahha if you're a fan of his please don't kill me :S




Epic fail cause I didn't remove my nail polish from my last two fingers lol



Thanks for reading, love you all! :)

No comments: