Sunday, November 11, 2012

Jipaban Christmas Wishlist

It's our favourite holiday of the year again when you can buy lots of gifts for everyone and receive tons of presents in return - Christmas! :D :D

Now it's time to make a list, check it twice,
Figure out who's naughty and nice!

But here comes the tough part.. what should I get for everyone?


Decisions decisions..
Sometimes, coming up with ideas for gifts can be extremely vexing!

Plus, a Christmas gift is not like any other gifts!
The gift has to be fun, it has to be affordable (because I'm buying for so many people), it has to be unique and it has to be memorable!


Thankfully, Jipaban has again come to the rescue! :)

Jipaban has came up with their very own Christmas Gift Guide!


To help you get your Christmas gifts in order, Jipaban has made a list of Christmas Gift Guides for your mother, father, sister, brother boyfriend and girlfriend.
http://www.jipaban.com/

From categories like Masterchef Mum, Hipster Dad, Drama Queen Sister, Aspiring Rock Star Brother to the Tech Geek Boyfriend, you will surely find the perfect gift for all your loved ones!
It's the only list you'll need!
Christmas shopping has never been easier!


While making a list for others, don’t forget to make a list for yourself too!

Cause everybody LOVES presents!!!! :D


And after spending countless of hours at Jipaban, I've finally narrowed down my own Christmas Wishlist to 8 items!
Initially I had like 50+ items cause everything was so pretty and awesome and I wanted all of it hahah!

So if anyone who knows me want to get me anything this Christmas, you know what to do..... ;)
Hehehe Hohoho!





From left to right:
1. Retro Arcade Poncho (Blue)
I chose this because I've never seen a cuter poncho in my life!!
Plus, although in Singapore we don't have Winter, but it rains a lot in December so this would be the perfect Christmas gift for me!!!
I'd specially go out on rainy days plus buy the other colours for my friends so we can pretend to be the evil things on PacMan together haha!
And it's only at $10.90! :D

2. Doomed Skull Shot Glass
I'm not a drinker, but who says you can only fill up shot glasses with shots? :D
It'll look great for pictures, and awesome for parties too!

3. Fisheye 2 (Black)
I chose this because it looks super cool and sleek that's why! LOL
Plus it's practical too!
Looks gorgeous in pictures as a prop, plus it takes funky fisheye-d effect pictures as well!

4. Jerzy Denim Bf Shirt
I wanted my Christmas wishlist to not have clothes in it because I buy clothes all the time even when it's not Christmas...
But I really can't resist this!
I love the entire look of it, the choice of materials, the cutting and all!
Or maybe I'll buy it for myself to wear on Christmas hahah :D

5. Salt & Pepper Magic Wand Shaker
6. Condiment Gun Dispenser
Cutest way to spice up your meal, literally!!
I would love to get this for Christmas because it will make cooking and baking a lot more fun than it already is!

7. ABC* Cookie Cutter
Baking is one of my favourite things to do, apart from eating and sleeping.. and seemingly half-bitten ginger bread cookies would be perfect for a party!
It could even be a good conversation starter! ;)

8. Sunshy Ombre Sweater (Teal)
Sweaters are must-haves for this chilly weather at the end of the year (I'm saying this as if we have snow and all in Singapore lol)!
And this cut shoulder ombre piece is gorgeous and it looks extremely snug and comfortable!!

So.... could I please have any of the items I've listed above for Christmas? :D

Maybe I can! :)
Because Jipaban is having a Christmas Giveaway!


All you have to do is:

1) Share your Christmas wishlist on Jipaban Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/Jipaban
2) Jipaban will pick one lucky shopper every week to give them an item in their wishlist

It's that simple!!
So do visit Jipaban's website now and start creating your own Christmas Wishlist!
http://www.jipaban.com/

Good luck to us! :D


Celebrate this Christmas with Jipaban!

Merry Christmas in advance everybody!

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: