Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tsubasa Masuwaka Lookalike Contest

Hi guys I just joined the Tsubasa Masuwaka Lookalike Contest!
Okay, I know I don't look like Tsubasa at all and gyaru is totally different from my usual style,
but it's like an inspired look competition (I think) so I decided to try it out since I always use DollyWink lashes/eyeliner etc anyway and have them at home :)

You can check out my entry here and everyone else's entries
& you can vote for me if you like! :D

I was wearing a wig by the way!
And if you want to know which lashes I'm using, I wrote it on my contest entry as well

Sorry for the short post, need to rush out of the house now to meet Eric haha!
Thank you for reading, love you all!

Hope you'll like the look I made!

My cat ears hats are from






De6a7593882049f697b4554363eae391@2x

No comments: