Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jipaban's Post Christmas Sale!

Have you guys had enough of sales yet?
Cause I HAVEN'T! :p
"SALES" is probably one of my most favourite words in the world hahah
It's like an instant mood lifter and when I see that word, suddenly my world becomes a whole lot better!!


And now it’s down to the last MEGA sale of the year at Jipaban!
Let’s countdown to the end 2012 with Jipaban.com's Post-Christmas SALE!
http://www.jipaban.com/

There will be up to 70% OFF brands such as Maryjulian, Smitten, Dress Down Friday, Accessori, Zapatos, Bagsomnia, and 10 % OFF mall-wide!
Sale ends 31st December 2012, 11.59PM!

This is our FINAL CHANCE to grab our favourite items from Jipaban's last mega sale
and it's definitely the best time to stock up on those gorgeous new clothes to rock the new year countdown party
or simply to have more pretty clothes to kickstart the new year! :)

So I've made some simple style guides for 3 different types of looks with apparels from Jipaban that I really like! :D
I hope you girls will like it too and it will help make shopping a lot easier for you!
You can click on the names of the items to check out the prices and for more pictures of them :)

Edgy Chic Look
Black is one of the safest and yet boldest colours you can wear.
And when you're clad in all black, the trick to turning heads is all in the cutting and details of the apparels/accessories.
I exceptionally love the studded sides of the bag and the laced up details of the heels - super edgy and sexy!
It'll also be fun to throw on a denim shirt as an outer wear to add a pop of colour to your look :)



Sweet & Flirty Look
Are you spending New Year's eve with that special someone?
If you are, this sweet and flirty get up is just for you.
The soft texture of the Paisley Hole Tie-Top paired with the flowy swing floral skirt is such a lovely combination!
Brightly coloured accessories are a MUST for this look because it really adds on to the cute and fun factor of this outfit :)
I've also picked 2 pairs of shoes from Jipaban which I think would go well with this outfit.
Both have equally sweet and unique designs,
but if I know I'll have to walk around a lot with my date on New Year's eve, I would personally choose to go for the sandals!




Elegant & Classy Look
For this look, less is definitely more!
We wouldn't want to overload the outfit with too much accessories or intricate details.
The main highlight would be the Mint Pussybow Dress, which looks stunning on its own already!
I love how it slenderizes the figure and makes you look taller!
That means that you can simply put on a pair of lovely and super comfortable flats and still look amazing!
Pair it up with a classy blush quilted clutch and you're good to go!
If I had to choose among all the 3 looks I've listed out, I might go for this get up eventually
because I'm turning 23 next year and it'll be fun to dress slightly older and go for an elegant feel! :)



So these are the 3 very simple looks I've came up with for the new year/countdown and I hope you girls liked them! :)

Do also remember that it's the last mega sale of the year at Jipaban.com!
It's our last chance to grab all we can and explore with new and different styles without hurting our wallets :)
Visit Jipaban.com now and shop away!

Up to70% OFF brands such as Maryjulian, Smitten, Dress Down Friday, Accessori, Zapatos, Bagsomnia & 10 % OFF mall-wide!
Sale ends 31st December 2012, 11.59PM!

Happy New Year in advance everybody!
May 2013 be SUPER AWESOME for all of us!

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: