Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DIY Tutorial: Multi-Chain Cross Necklace

I often get a number of questions about where I get my multi-chain cross necklaces from,
so I decided to do an affordable and cheap DIY tutorial for it so everyone can have one too! :D

My cross motif white shirt is from

My ombre denim shirt worn at the start of the video is also from

The simple & really affordable cross necklaces I used for DIY is from

Watch the tutorial now! :D


How to win:

1. SHARE this link on Facebook:

2. I will choose a winner at RANDOM from the "Shares"
(please make sure it's set to public so I can see your entry) on 22nd February 2013, 11:59PM!

**Giveaway is open internationally! :)
You can share MORE THAN ONCE!
Necklace will be mailed via REGISTERED postage to ensure that you'll receive it safely!

Good luck to everyone~
Thank you for reading & watching the video! :D
Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, may i know where did u buy the black cropped top?

Thanks