Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DRx #2

Was out with my mum the other day and I saw these fun chalk boards hanging on the wall and there were some chalks conveniently lying around and.... I couldn't help myself lol!

I wrote "Candy Crush" and tried to draw a chocolate disco ball beside it but it looked quite horrible ah.
But it's okay because the only person beside me drawing there was this teeny tiny kid hahah!


I think she was quite shy and dared not doodle on public property, so I passed one of the chalks I had on hand and gestured for her to draw as well hahah



Super love my curls that day!
I used the $160 hair curler I bought from Bugis Essensuals (which I did a vlog about) and it's so worth it lah! :D




And here's my skincare routine plus an update on my complexion!

You can see an extremely awkward video of me without make up haha,
I tried to make it less awkward by adding music but it was still kinda, y'know, really awkward........... :S



And good news!
Now you can mention that you are a reader of "RachellTan.com" when you book an appointment with DRx Clinic and get your consultation fee waived off! :D

The DRx Clinic (Singapore)
http://www.drxclinic.com/site/
302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238862
Tel : (65) -- 6733 1555
Mon to Fri : 10am to 8pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH



Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: