Friday, February 22, 2013

Jipaban: February New Clothes!

Does anyone else still feel like 2013 just started too?
I really can't get over how February is ending soon omg!

But anyway, since I'm still in the "new year" mood, I have more than enough reason to get myself more new clothes heheh :p

And I got them from one of my usual favourite sites! :D

This Cross Maker Shirt is such a head turner!
I don't think any top I've owned can get more perfect than this :D
It's white but not sheer, has cross motifs so strategically placed all over it without looking like an overkill,
and the best part is, it looks good with any type of bottoms - jeans, brightly coloured shorts, denim shorts, black high waisted, ripped shorts etc!
It's one of those tops you've got to have in your wardrobe, for days when you feel totally uninspired about what to wear
because this super chic piece will save you so much trouble! :)



Completed this outfit with my Multi-Chain Cross Necklace, Snake Bite Ring and Graphite Grunge Ring from Jipaban :)
Love the whole edgy vibe that huge and chunky accessories have!


Next, I chose the Arioll Dye Wash Top because the gradation on it is gorgeous!
It's another one of those versatile pieces that will definitely spice up any outfit :)
Great for layering too!


New styles of clothes can make you feel like a brand new person, so never be afraid to try out something different than your usual! :D



I also chose this Pocket Slouch Pullover (Red) because I can never get enough of knitted tops!
They're always so snuggly and wearable, and they look fab in pictures too! :D
Paired it with the Ara Braided Bracelet (Black) and Cross Marc Denim!


Knitted tops and beanies are one of my favourite pairings ever!
Awesome way to conceal a bad hair day too ;)



Cross Marc Denim has such flattering cutting, it'll make your legs look slimmer!
Officially added to the list of my favourite shorts in my wardrobe :)



And of course, what's better than getting new clothes?
Buying new clothes AND accessories to go along with it! :D

Loving all the arm candy you can find at Jipaban!
You might be spoiled for choice though :p
But not to worry, they're all priced super affordably!
So if you can't decide which to get.... just get all and stack those armswag up heheh ;)

My Tier Reptile Leather Bracelet is only at $6.50 from Jipaban!
Paired it up with my gold cuff and also my double linked chain watch :)

I also picked two necklaces from Jipaban because I love how a different style of necklace can change the entire feel of an outfit!
On the left, I wore a sweet crystal giraffe pendant necklace in gold which adds a more simple and pure vibe to the get up,
and on the right, a chunky, chic and somewhat gothic-looking necklace which neutralized the softness of my pastel top :)

If you're a fan of basic tops (because they're just so comfortable and easy to wear, ikr!!),
grab yourselves some statement accessories from Jipaban to spice them up so they'll never look as basic and plain again! :D

Gigi Golden Crystal and Rosemerry Bejwelled Necklace (Black)

Close up of the necklace I wore on the left :)
It comes in silver and gold, and I think both are equally pretty!!


To be honest, no matter what time of the year it is,
I'll always love shopping at Jipaban because they're always updating with so many new and gorgeous items! :D

Plus Jipaban will also be having a BOOK SALE starting 22nd Feb! :D


Don't wait any longer, the time to shop......... is NOW! :)
http://www.jipaban.com/

Shopping doesn’t stop after CNY.
For all you accessories lover, Jipaban is giving all my readers 20% off accessories!
Just key in " rachell20 " when you check out :)

Thank you for reading, love you all!

2 comments:

Jean Choo said...

Hey rachell may I know where you got your cross Marc denim shorts from??? Jipaban issit??? Couldn't find it on their store page or catalogues ;((((

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, where's the cross marker shirt from?cant seem to find it under maryjulian collection!